A few questions I have...

Cobalt

Just a few simple questions...

1. Will the name-change AR code make the pokemon considered hacked?

2. Will the pokemon show up as unlegit on the hack checker if I change it's name using an AR code?

3. If I use my AR to check IVs, is my game now considered hacked? Will it show up as hacked in a hack checker?

4. Are pokemon that come from a flash cart considered unlegit or hacked even if they are generated naturally? (Caught in the wild, bred naturally, ect.)

5. Are pokemon that come from the english patched version of Black/White considered legit and will they pass a hack checker?

Thanks. If you need clarity, please don't hesitate to ask.

1. Will the name-change AR code make the pokemon considered hacked?

Hacked=external device was directly used on the cart/game save to create or modify this Pokemon.

2. Will the pokemon show up as unlegit on the hack checker if I change it's name using an AR code?

It checks for legality, not legitmatacy. Unless you personally raised the Pokemon yourself from beginning to end, no one can ever really verify the legitmatacy of a Pokemon.

3. If I use my AR to check IVs, is my game now considered hacked? Will it show up as hacked in a hack checker?

That depends on who you talk to. I personally wouldn't take the risk. Others have and claimed their game carts got by fine in official tournaments.

4. Are pokemon that come from a flash cart considered unlegit or hacked even if they are generated naturally? (Caught in the wild, bred naturally, ect.)

See previous definition.

5. Are pokemon that come from the english patched version of Black/White considered legit and will they pass a hack checker?

I highly doubt it, but that's just my instinct and based on no facts at all.