Change Starters?

Yeah, even with that post by Poryhack from so long ago, I've never been able to figure out how exactly to do it like he says. I've tried all kinds of things, but any search I do in hex never turns up the results he claimed.

I'm not saying that his post isn't true, but perhaps he has access to a certain program that I haven't tried for processing the data. Or maybe he ripped his own copy of the game from a legit copy through the use of some hardware, or a wifi program, and therefore isn't using exactly the same rom that most of us may or may not have access to. Only he knows.

Yeah, even with that post by Poryhack from so long ago, I've never been able to figure out how exactly to do it like he says. I've tried all kinds of things, but any search I do in hex never turns up the results he claimed.

I'm not saying that his post isn't true, but perhaps he has access to a certain program that I haven't tried for processing the data. Or maybe he ripped his own copy of the game from a legit copy through the use of some hardware, or a wifi program, and therefore isn't using exactly the same rom that most of us may or may not have access to. Only he knows.

You probably aren't decompressing the ARM9 file first then. The only tool I know of that will do it for you is CrystalTile2.