pokesav egg prob

noshiny

hi new here, forum searched, looked faq/youtube and still confused

Anyway, having problems making eggs (or getting them to show up in the game at least). So Im wondering what it is that i seem to be forgetting. Where you are in the story doesnt matter right? Just started, w/5 balls after the catch show the girl does.

So say I wanted to make X, starly egg I guess in this case.

What boxes do I NEED to cover in order to get this to work out. Im not looking to make something overpowered from the start and what not, just a normal pokemon to hatch.

Just make a pokemon as normal, and check the egg option in the lower right of the screen. Make sure to name it EGG too.

It is not necesary to name it Egg, but do remeber to chose a place where you got the egg from (Day care couple is recommended)

Just make a pokemon as normal, and check the egg option in the lower right of the screen. Make sure to name it EGG too.

thats the part im lost at.

right now-

party > empty slot > edit

pokemon > piplup

check "is egg"

met in > day care

still have no eggs in party.

thats why i was wondering what other things am i forgetting.

i used this back when i was playing pearl, but that was awhile back and even then i think i messed up egg making every now and then. i just loaded pkmn in (losing out on the "filling" the dex) whenever it didn't workout.

-all other edits i make are fine. ex: secret key event, fossil, item & # of, etc.

*sry i didn't notice the help sub-forum ^^;;