Best of the Super Smashes

Fallen

Which Super Smash Bros.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Super Smash Bros.

• Super Smash Bros.
    • Super Smash Bros. Melee
    • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Personally, I think the Smash Balls were a bad addition. Not only are they totally unbalenced, but I think it was a good way for nintendo to abuse and flag the Wii's outstanding graphics, and its one of the only ways to turn a normally bad character (mario) into a complete badass that actually has some power behind him.

In any case, I voted for Brawl based on graphics alone. I don't miss Mewtwo.

Play with mewtwo and really observe the way he plays. If your any good with him I think you'll notice the awesomeness. I've gotten pretty good with him. However, my friend loves to abuse the power of jigglypuff in melee. Did you know that if you put the damage ratio on the normal setting 1.0 and you are at 30% (unless you're bowser) then one hit from jigglypuff's sleeping attack and you die! They took that power out in brawl (not the move) and I'm glad. IF jiggly puff uses down b ontop of you you take damage and its really powerful in melee especially. So basically my high percentage was 30% and my friend's was around 100% so I had to work like 2 times harder just to keep up because I would always die from around 30-60% or get my percentage up even higher because I'm constantly worrying about that sleep attack.

I'm not liking jigglypuff even if it is the balloon pokemon like drifloon. I dont believe it deserves that title. Drifloon should be the one to one it and the only soul to do so.

Pikachu! Ugh I dont like that guy. I just cant seem to beat it! It is to small to hit with shadow ball and to fast to grab! So since it is the only thing I can do I call it pikapoo. Pikachu is just to good for me and mewtwo for now.

It's only because I can go whee-oo whee-oo whee-oo *makes crazy circular handmotions* and then go BOOM! and everyone flies off the screen :P

For some reason, they DESIGNED Pikachu SPECIFICALLY to counter Mewtwo, which I really hate. I want to rip that yellow rat's guts out so much that... oh, we're getting a little gory here. My bad :D

Hm, I'll think of something, but speedy characters are Mewtwo's worst enemies. And Mewtwo is supposed to be fast. What have they done? :(

If Ike was as fast as roy then all the characters would have some problems. That power combined with that speed well....it would be a tough character to beat. I've seen mewtwo "on pokemon" actually battle and he is fast. What have they done. The stupid yellow rat once again takes the spotlight.

I used to love pikachu but now I hate him. So horrible, so stupid so I dont even know. Even on the show they view him as undefeatable! Its like if ash's pikachu comes in we all know who will win. However, in the battle against fantina guess what yellow rat lost to drifblim? PIKACHU! Finally a decent battle for a floon/blim :)

Melee was my favorite.

Sure, the graphics aren't as good as Brawl, but that game has Roy in it. He used to be one of my best characters... until Nintendo took him out for Ike.

Seriously, fiery sword, cool looks, power and speed? Ike only has power and stuff... :(

There is a place in my heart for Roy because I'm an huge Fire Emblem fan... and I played FE6, which starred Roy.

And PF, you're not alone. I hate that yellow rodent MORE than you ever will :P