I got ripped off...

wraith89

That girl in Snowpoint City wanted my Medicham for a Haunter... so I was like yay! This Haunter will become a Gengar... afraid not.

Guess what? That Haunter was holding an Everstone! And she goes, teehee, whoops, it's carrying an Everstone! RAWR!! I want a Gengar :(

:P:p:p

same thing happened to me :)

BTW, is it normal for everyone who made that trade with that cute little girl?

Yeah, that girl just wants her Medicham... while you get a Haunter you could get almost anywhere in this game.

I have a Timid Haunter with 31 speed IVs that I'm definitely training for competitive battle... but not from this girl. She gave me one with Gentle nature... which is not a good nature for anything. The two natures you want to avoid are Gentle and Lax.

That would be sweet... until my Wifi begins working. Funny thing is, you can dongle Gengar in Old Chateau.

I need a lot of Pokemon that need to evolve via trading, but I need to get my Wifi working first (can't wait to play Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon online too :P)

But still, did that girl really have to put Haunter? If it were something else like a Glalie or something, I wouldn't mind, but a Haunter to rub it in the person's face to say "ha ha you ALMOST got Gengar but you didn't!" @_@

Edited by wraith89