Can't play random Wifi battles - please help

wt3999

Argh this is so frustrating, I've read every post on this forum up and down and I can't see what is going wrong. I even went onto the GTS and tried uploading my pokemon to see if I got the "this is not legit" error, but they all went up for trade just fine.

If anyone could look at my save file and tell me what I'm doing wrong I'd greatly appreciate it. After putting away some of the people in my current party (to meet item clause) I go on to a random battle, connect to wifi, search for an opponent, then get disconnected for having illegal guys. I think this is a fairly common problem, I'm just not sure why my pokemon are being spotted as illegal. I set proper PIDs, used the bottom row of english letters on the dropdown menu for nicknames, etc...but still I have tihs problem. Thanks for any input.

You had the following mistakes(I assume Blastoise,Umbreon,Tyranitar and Gengar were the ones you wanted to get on random wi-fi) :

1)Tyranitar has stealth rock,which he could not learn in Black and White,so i had to make him pokeshifted.

2)Blastoise for some reason had 512 EV's.

3)2 Of your pokemons are holding the same item (Blastoise and Gengar) - Leftovers,which is forbidden on Random Wi-fi.

4)Some Berries are banned on Random Wi-Fi so I'm not sure if Lum Berry and Chesto Berry are Legal,the first thing i'd suggest you to do is remove the items,and try to enter the wi-fi with just the 4 edited pokemons,check that everything works correctly,and then try entering with only those 2 kinds of berry,and see if everything still works.

Even though you still have the pokemons on your team,i added the fixed pokemons to your PC,so swap the ones on your team with the ones in your Pc.

Thanks, I'll try this out ASAP when I get home.

So mainly my problems were with move/items, but not in the names/PIDS? Interesting...

Thanks again for taking a look.

I edited the names just in-case you got them wrong,because i can't really tell if it's correct or incorrect.

Your PID's were correct,but i edited them also to a more convenient version,where it won't reduce your IV's so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue getting pokemon to battle on random wifi. I read all the forums on how to get on random wifi successfully, but I still can't get my pokemon on random wifi.

I used the pokemon modifier action replay code to catch the pokemon in the game.

I'm using pokegen and pokesav.

Can u check my save file to see what i did wrong??

• 1 month later...