Legality Check?

Rosilia

why, hello there. i've lurked here a while looking for help/answers on various things, this one has me nearly beating my head against a wall. anyone that can help me figure out why this lugia keeps showing up as Hacked/Unknown gets a virtual cookie...or something. >.< please and thank you.

other info? its a purified lugia from xD with some iv/nature changes that i know are possible, having used the pid-iv gen to get them. ask if you need anything else O.o

lugia.pkm

lugia.pkm

does anyone know the generation method for xD? i didn't think much research had been done on it, if any. it's a lot more difficult to get a debugger, etc set up for a gc game than it is to run desmume+hasteds/cheat engine or whatever.

that's probably why it's coming up hacked. does legal even cover xD stuff? actually: "- Unknown GBA Pokemon - Hacked & Hatched pokemon from GBA will show up as unknown. Pokemon from XD/Collo will also be unknown." so between that and you screwing with the PID and IVs without knowing the generation method, I'm sure it does look hacked.