'Bout time I finally signed up.

Aether Nexus

Hello, I'm Aether Nexus. You may have seen my name in odd threads on Smogon, or if you play RBY, then you'll know me from RBY2K10. Anywho. I've always been roaming around this site but never came to signing up. I use to roam this site before when it was still called pokesav.org (actually, I still type that into my address bar when I forget this sites name and it redirects me here, of course).

I signed up to pkmndb quite awhile ago, when it came back after it was down for a short while, then everything went inactive again, and then Fenzo finally decided to call it quits. I don't blame the guy; updating events is a tough thing to keep up with. Though, with that said, I have quite a few questions before I end my introduction: 1) It says you guys will be updating the events. Is this true? Are there new files up for new event Pokemon/items, etc on here or updating on pkmndb? 2) I've had many questions stored in my noggin throughout the years of using Pokesav, and hopefully I'll get them answered when I ask them in the right section. Which section would that be? I haven't roamed the boards just yet, so if anyone can link me and save me time, I'd appreciate it. 3) Lastly, I'm sure many have asked this and/or there is a thread to this question, but is there a Pokesav version for the 5th gen. games yet or will there be? If there is a link to this, please do link me to this as well.

Anyway, that about wraps it up. Finally good to be signed up to this site -- just don't go inactive disallowing posts on the boards like on pkmndb when I finally sign up lol.

~ Aether Nexus

Welcome to PP! I hope you enjoy your stay.

1) Yes, the Event Section will be Updated once the Admin(s) have free time.

2) You can ask questions regarding about Pokesav in the Miscellaneous Forum.

3) We don't know yet because Com has not post anything yet. Instead of waiting for this, try using Pokegen. It is a lot more user friendly. You can find Pokegen in the Ram Forum. Don't believe other members linking to a 5th Gen Pokesav because it will be wasting your time.