Save with Celebi(Ageto)

sabocan

• 6 years later...

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/nintendo-game-boy-content-gb-gbc-gba/save-games/14690-pokemon-gen3-legit-event-pokemon-save-ruby-sapphire-emerald-firered-leafgreen.html

This link leads to a FireRed save file absolutely LOADED with LEGIT event Pokémon, INCLUDING Ageto Celebi. It doesn't have a shiny Ageto Celebi, but don't be surprised. That particular shiny 'mon is rare to the point where only a small handful are apparently confirmed to exist. Something about being checked for shinyness TWICE? Whatever. Just download that save file, and either trade via emulator, or drag-and-drop with PKHex. Having gotten a Wishmaker Jirachi from this save, I'll be the first to tell you this is no hoax. BTW, you're welcome.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/nintendo-game-boy-content-gb-gbc-gba/save-games/14690-pokemon-gen3-legit-event-pokemon-save-ruby-sapphire-emerald-firered-leafgreen.html

This link leads to a FireRed save file absolutely LOADED with LEGIT event Pokémon, INCLUDING Ageto Celebi. It doesn't have a shiny Ageto Celebi, but don't be surprised. That particular shiny 'mon is rare to the point where only a small handful are apparently confirmed to exist. Something about being checked for shinyness TWICE? Whatever. Just download that save file, and either trade via emulator, or drag-and-drop with PKHex. Having gotten a Wishmaker Jirachi from this save, I'll be the first to tell you this is no hoax. BTW, you're welcome.

Being one of the biggest contributors of the save and sort of a manager at this point I guess. There should be 2 Fire Red saves, the second being an overflow and a legit shiny Celebi cannot be obtained. Somewhere on these forums if I'm not mistaken (Maybe it was just the shiny Wishmaker Jirachi thread) research was done to find that it's not possible to get.

The thread isn't intended to be a hoax of any kind. Insane Nutter and I have put many hours into this project scanning dozens and dozens of saves for any and all legit event Pokemon we can find. We reaped saves posted here, other places, our own collections and saves that were contributed.

I have a small handful of extremely rare events I haven't contributed but I gave my word that I wouldn't make them public and keeping my word is very important to me. So unfortunately, in the foreseeable future I won't be able to release those.

I did manage to get a 'legit' shiny Celebi in gen 2. I just did the glitch to convert a Pokemon into Celebi and used a shiny Ditto named Celebi and it worked like a charm. I actually have a video of it.