CTRMap is an experimental level and script editor, developed primarily by Hello007 with contributions by others, with strong emphasis on graphical interface and interactivity.
As of right now, only the following games are recognized:
- IRDO | Pokémon White 2 (USA)
- IREO | Pokémon Black 2 (USA)
- IRAO | Pokémon White (USA)
- IRBO | Pokémon Black (USA)
Please note that all features that rely directly or indirectly on data or tables stored in game executables are currently only supported on Pokémon White 2 (USA).
1) First, get Java if you do not already have it. The link for Windows users is below. For those on Linux, you want JRE 1.8; this is platform-specific so I cannot really cover it here.
2) You must download the base version of CTRMap from the link below:
3) And, the plugin from here:
Then, simply just run CTRMap.jar, add CTRMapV to the global plugin manager, add a ROM, then make & open a project.
For support, join the Kingdom of DS Hacking Discord Server. The link is here: https://discord.gg/zAtqJDW2jC