XLuma (blue and green)
theSLAYER (utilized XLuma's work as a basis, to add: red, cyan and white)
To be used as some sort of green screen, easier to make the background transparent, for screenshots or videos.
Or perhaps as meme templates.
Other colors were added, for reasons such as dealing with transparency, the color existing on the Pokémon's body etc.
You need to have Switch CFW to use this patch.
The ability to read and follow instructions closely.
(Optional but would do you some good): Have some sort of understanding (even if it's very little) of how to use LayeredFS.
1. Dump the game.
2. Extract the content from RomFS
3. Go to romfs/bin/appli/pokedex/bin/ to obtain a copy of pokedex_bg.arc (MD-5: 1DCBF031EE67BA2843A51E0BF2808E30)
4. Select the Pokedex_bg_(color)_patch.xdelta of your choosing, and download it.
5. Now, use the program Xdelta to apply the patch to the file obtained in step 3. This will give you a patched file.
6. Now, create a directory like this in your atmosphere/contents/0100ABF008968000 (for Sword) or atmosphere/contents/01008DB008C2C000 (for Shield)
7. Paste the patched file into that directory.
8. Rename the patched file in the directory to pokedex_bg.arc
9. Boot your Switch and play the game.
We will not provide any files beyond what we've already provided, as any already patched files would contain content from files from within ROMs, which fall under piracy.