About This File
This application can generate TID/SID pairs that can be used with the Cute Charm Glitch in Gen 4, and even outputs an Action Replay Code.
- Choose the Cute Charm Lead, Shiny Group, and even specify a Trainer ID
- Even let the program choose the Shiny Group for you (if you want the shiny natures to be a surprise)
- Choose the button combo that activates the Action Replay Code (for those with broken buttons. Yes, I'm talking about you, shoulder buttons!)
- Add an Cute Charm Pokemon to be hacked in
Compared to RNGReporter (one of the other programs that can calculate Cute Charm ID pairs), this program is:
- More user-friendly; there isn't all the RNG abuse stuff to get confused about (I still recommend RNGReporter if you plan on RNG Abusing for IDs)
- Built with everything you need. You no longer need to go online and find your 'Desired PID', etc.
- Able to output a Action Replay Code
- Able to choose Shiny Group for you
- Able to give you a Cute Charm Lead through the AR Code
For more information visit the project's GitHub Page.
What's New in Version 1.1.5 See changelog
- You can now import .pk4 files as well as .ek4
- Fixed the buggy Import as well
- A lot of behind the scenes improvements (code got cleaned up)