About This File
PKHeX for Mac
PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
PKHeX for Mac is a Mac OS App that was made using Wineskin. Thus, it is not a port of PKHeX. Using Wineskin, we can recreate an environment where executable files will run on Mac OS. All features from the original program should work in this app.
Visit the discussion thread for assistance, please.
Credit to Kaphotics
Issues with Wine and PKHeX? This app not working for you? Check out the PKHeX on Mac guide:
What's New in Version 19.04.02 See changelog
PKHeX and PKHaX are bundled into one app:
Launch PKHeX - Click
Launch PKHaX - Option + Click
- - No parsing issues reported -- is it perfect yet? ^:)
- - Changed: Updated Hidden Ability banlist (bank monkeys).
- Added: Gen2 can now set the RTC 'reset' flag directly. Thanks @SatoMew!
- Added: Settings can now be reset via button in the Settings Editor.
- Added: Learnability API is now functional; not yet hooked to GUI.
- Changed: Multiple minor performance improvements have been added.
- Fixed: Gen7 Stamp editing now added missing stamp. Thanks @PKMWM1!
- Fixed: Gen3 C/XD saves now export correctly.