Save File Corrupted After Using PKHex

SwolePole

I'll get right to the point on this guys. I wanted to use PKHex to edit some Pokemon so I did a fair bit of research and found several tutorials on setting up all of the software to get started. I finally settled on the method in a YouTube video by TheeMikeyJ titled [PKHEX Gen 7] How to for Sun and Moon with SoundHax. I followed all of the instructions and got everything working properly. I loaded my save into PKHex and to test out that everything was working I just edited the stats of my existing Solgaleo. I followed all of the instructions for importing the new save but as soon as I launched the game I got the message that my save file had been corrupted. At this point I'm not sure what I did incorrectly but if anyone has any idea about where I can go from here I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I need to add that I haven't lost anything as I backed my vanilla game/save up on a separate SD card.

Edited by SwolePole

To follow up with ReignOfComputer post,
if you are using save data filer (SDF), you gotta delete the secure value.

Honestly, I sometimes wonder why people post for help but not give actual details, lol.

Post us screenshots of your save folder in the SD card, maybe tell us what firmware you're on.
(at least I know you're using Soundhax)

etc etc.