Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'gui'.
Found 3 results
Any newbie could do this, I just had the exe run the .pkm file you upload and the script just parsed the code that is printed out on the screen by the program. Nice for mass-scanning a whole box, if you just want to know what is valid and what counts as hacked. I want to release the source but it is really messy and depends on a half-used database I got from Veekun.com so it would just confuse the newbies around, I will most likely post it later when I get to clean it up a bit and structure the script a bit more. You can use the site on my host meanwhile: http://vlacula.no-ip.com/pokemon/legality_checker/ *Edit* Released the sources, check this post for download link.
I've been working on this under guidance from SCV for the past few days. It's largely based on the code for his original console app, I just adapted it for a GUI app. EDIT: Added the source code as an attachment to this post. Also attached the program instead of linking to freewebs to avoid the redirect problem. Source code is in C++ and was made in Qt. PIDIV Source.zip PIDIV Release.zip
What can I say? I was bored, so I decided to make a small GUI for Sabresite's Legality Checker. Please read Readme.txt first. Requirments: -.Net Framework 3.5 -Windows (Target Platform: Vista 32bit) Version: V2.0 Download - If you download, and are a member of this forum, please provide feedback: complaints, suggestions, compliments, etc. If you download it and are not a member of this forum: Well, what are you doing!!!!! Browsing this forum and not a member!!!!!! JOIN NOW!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Source Changelog: V2.0 (4-18-09): Displays output in a textbox on the form. V1.1 (4-4-09): Using a little help from Sabresite on launching a process, it now works on computers other than mine. V1.0: Initial Release I love feedback, so please give any feedback, positive or negative. [Edit]:I have re-compressed this to include Beta 54-4. :I will no longer maintain this, so if you wish to upgrade, simply replace "legal.exe" with the latest version.