Symbols in Hexadecimal

Hello forum,

I'm editing pokemon in pokesav and creating codes for the AR (by the way, I don't have whatever it is that lets me drag save files to the computer, otherwise I'd have the solution already) and I've come up with an interesting problem. In order to input the OT name for pokemon, I need to type in a non-ascii symbol (the one that looks like an "O" with a dot in the middle). I can input trash bytes instead, but I can't find the hexadecimal conversion for this symbol.

*phew

and after that long winded explanation... is there anyone here who can help me?? Thanks much....

Funny you should say that -- That was the first thing I tried before spending a vast amount of time google'ing hexadecimal conversions.... So I have pokegen, but I guess (if it's possible) I don't know how to insert symbols. Could you point me in the right direction? I looked under tools, etc etc...

Or, if you're suggesting loading pokemon data, I don't have a way to get it onto my computer. :P

But the suggestion is certainly appreciated.

if you're using 3.0b8, Go into the Options Pull down, click on Disable Tooltips, and do it again then, when you click inside the click inside the name area there will be a little box that pops up and just double click on the character you want and it will show in the box, unless it's a special ds character, \xxxx will show up in its place.

Edited by Delta Blast Burn
forgot a comma