Pokémon Balance Crystal

Balance Crystal

What is it?

Balance Crystal is my mod idea with the aim of making a more balanced game, hence the name. This would be accomplished by looking at the official tier list to find out why some Pokémon are weaker than others, and improve the weaker ones to be on par with higher tiers. This would include editing stats, movesets and in very rare cases, types.

Other features could be included (like additional story mode content), but the focus is on making a balanced game, which could be used by others with the same mod competitively.

Although it may seem like a pretty simple hack to make, it would actually take a lot of time and effort to comb through all Pokémon to balance them out, without going too far in either direction.

Any interest in this kind of hack? Would anyone use it to battle others more fairly and diversely?

Let me know below.

Oh, and just for a little credibility: http://174.133.255.180/showthread.php?t=221036 A hack I have been working on. I am a very good scripter. Unfortunately, I haven't picked it up for HG/SS yet.