i'm back form a 6 day canoe trip

darklord

more like a six day portage trip so early monday we get to the park get to the water me and alfa dick (lol) are next last to get out and 1 foot after launching capsize and then alfa dick was in stern (then back) that was the last time alfa dick was in stern and we do portage after portage and after a 15m less the 15m or water and threes another portage and then we set up camp first day we were all working all day then second day my arm was in a lot of pain and we had do take down camp and get off portage after portage then we got to a bigger camp we stayed there for 2 days and went to an all natural water park and had some fun then went back the next day back over a 530 portage and others to oouse lake and thank god i didn't get a leach on me but there were 4 in my side of the canoe my father got one thought thursday was his b-day and also my foot bandages were coming off (my shoes are small and you should see the blisters) we got to the flint-stone came site (ask me why we call it that) stayed there for 2 days and then to long day of Saturday my god so me and alfa dick are the biggest so for the portages we have to carry some canoes and it is murder and then we all go to this trailer park for a bbq super (want any more detail just ask) but the most annoying part was some of the people, one if you said one sarcastic comment he will repeat it more times then you have in your life and beat it too death and is as annoying as hell my god thank god that is the LAST time i will see him and this douche my god grunt and he will say pardon in the MOST annoying voice EVER and is so stuck up and one leader if he is smiling life is good and if not... well