I'm done Lurking

Sabeta

So, I'm Sabeta, I've been here, just lurking, for the longest time now. Long enough anyway, to know how to hack a Pokemon, top to bottom, using only a Hex Editor. (To some of you here that's probably not impressive at all, but it astounds people the second I say Hexidecimal) I'm probably not the best Hacker out there. My goal, in truth, is to make pokemon that are 100% Legal, so much so that nobody can tell (Not even say Nintendo) weather or not it is Legit. Some things still confuse me a tad bit about the whole Hacking process, but I'll ask about those in a seperate thread.

(Like CheckSums, and how to create Nicknames)

Competitively I'm a very skilled Battler. On other sites I have frequented, I have been a "Gym Leader" plenty of times, and I have also been an "Elite Four" and a Frontier Brain on some. My motto though, is to never think I'm better than someone, unless

A) They give off the Noob Vibe (Ie: I is are batteer den joo!!11!Shiftone!)

B) I have proven myself as better through battle.

Anywho, I'm just a guy on my quest to become a Pokemon Master. ^-^

(Oh yeah, I tend to make side comments in these things =>() alot, Sometimes I'll make a Side comment within a Side comment [Like This {or sometimes rarely even this}]. So bear with me, lol)

Your very welcome :).

It is good that we have another hacker on the squad, i am probably worse than you because i do not know how to use the HV's in Pokesav, but i understand how to translate the decimal into a hexadecimal and so on.

I hope you also take to splicing also!

I will be waiting to battle on Shoddy (if you do)!

Those three are my favorites lol. Oh yeah and T-Bird, I'm waiting for Shoddy-2 before I redownload, since I got rid of it for PO (Big mistake, ftr, I hate PO, their Hax system is way off, and there's too many glitches).

Who knows, I'm just gonna stick to good old standard Wifi for a while. I'm actually currently trying to expand my horizons, and learn as much about Pokemon as humanly Possible, as fast as Possible. I have begun branching out of my usualy Play-Style (Bulky Offense, Ou, Sandstorm) and worked into other Tiers (Team Charm [uU "Slut" Team {Aka: Gardevoir, Lopunny, etc.}], and Legendary Mist Valley [ubers]) I learned all of this Hexidecimal Stuff, and am still learning more. Hopefully, by the time Black and White come out, I will know all I can possibly, and when Black and White hit the shelves, I can take off, with a better background the most others. (For example, the metagame right now is a combination of Bulky Offense, and Stall. Some Hyper Offense has sprouted to take care of the Stallers, keeping things relatively balanced out. Black/White might be all about the Hyper Offense and nothing more, in which case, those with experience in that field would start with an advantage.)

Like I said, I'm on my quest to become a Pokemon Master~

Oh, I can also make Siggys/ Avatars, but I'm nowhere near as good as Narwhal and Illithian. I'm actually hoping to learn how they make such cool stuff.

DjangoSabta.jpg

Project-2copy.png

Oh, the symbol in the Background here is Copywrighted by another site I frequent, so don't steal it, lol >.>

click on the link in my sig and find out!

Pokefarm.org is really cool because you can get eggs and raise them until there pokemon and then let them go on scour missions and stuff and when you get a pokewalker (5000 credits) you can also catch pokemon!

Then you can breed pokemon, help other peoples pokemon grow by clicking on them, and talk to other people in the forum at the same time! and there are quests and stuff it is really fun!

and if you join, say Mr Celebi told you about it, i get money!