AR DSi Problems

Nofacekillah

Every time I try to connect the dang device to my PC it says "waiting for Action Replay card." I really, really don't want to type in 30+ lines of code every time I want to use pokegen (and this is just for 1 pokemon!).

The computer recognizes the device and makes a sound when it it plugged in, and I even tried running the program as an administrator.

Please help!

if u dont have the disk download the driver off of codejunkies.com

1.go to control panel

2.choose device manager

3.there is something like dsi ar pwg something like that

4.right click and choose install driver

5.choose to find software on computer

6.browse and find the disk

sorry its a little sloppy because i dont really remember exactly how

The ARDSi plugs into the PC without the cartridge or the DS (unlike the ARDS).

I presume this was working OK at one point?

oh, really? that's pretty cool. there were a few people on another forum wondering why their ardses weren't working, and as it turned out they hadn't plugged them in with a game, etc.

Another thought on the non-working ARDSi if you plug it in and remove it a lot. I am wondering if the lead is the problem. Do you know anyone else with an ARDSi that could check the components of yours?

On the PS2, the Singstar Microphone leads used to fail if they were wound up tightly. Where the lead became the part attached to the microphone there was flexibility but the wires (cheap I presume) tended to break.

I noticed with my ARDSi lead that where it goes into the USB plug it seemed a little fragile. On my PC case, the socket is inset and is a bit close to edge of the inset. It is not that easy to remove the ARDSi lead by pulling just the plug. I am wondering if the lead could suffer from the same problem as the Singstar mic's. Do you wind up the lead at all?