Common Courtesy

Linklegend

Hey everybody, well I am a veteran pokemon player and battler I was roaming this site as a guest for quite some time and I finally decided to open a account:D, anyways nice to meet you all and if anyone can help me on the HyperGTS thingy=P let me know as you'll never regret it;)

BTW any specific newbie ceremony?

Hey everybody, well I am a veteran pokemon player and battler I was roaming this site as a guest for quite some time and I finally decided to open a account:D, anyways nice to meet you all and if anyone can help me on the HyperGTS thingy=P let me know as you'll never regret it;)

BTW any specific newbie ceremony?

Welcome to the site :D

It's always good to lurk for a while to get the feel of any site so well done ;).

As far as HyperGTS goes I personally haven't a clue, never tried it nor do I know how it works, best I can suggest is reading through the reams of pages in the thread and seeing if you can find any help that way, or ask on the thread.

Newbie ceremony ... well... You'll get it, just when you least expect it :o.

Hello and welcome. Not a lot else I can say really. Not big on the battling side of things. I like to mess about with Action Replays and Save editiors, though mostly for other people. I hasten to add that I have a specific HG save for that purpose though.