Trouble with Jap. Version of Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (tracks of light)

Shira

Hi :)

I just completed the pokemon ranger 3 game and have downloaded all the extra missions and completed those.

Now I want to transfer the pokemons: Manaphy egg / Shaymin / Heatran, but none of my games can recieve the pokemons o0

Im trying this via. the wireless network but my Ranger game just tries to send but none of my games can recieve the gift.

Note: this is a rom version on a DStt flash card, of the Japanese Pokemon Ranger 3 game, there has been no other problems during the game.

I have tried sending the pokes to a non-patched Japanese HG game and a patched SS game. These are also rom games. It will not send the pokes to any of my original english games either.

Plz help if you have any advice thank you

I believe the games are Region Locked.

So what you mean is that the game can only transfer to another Japanese game, but I have already tried that on HG/SS roms and it did'nt work :/ any other ideas?

So what you mean is that the game can only transfer to another Japanese game, but I have already tried that on HG/SS roms and it did'nt work :/ any other ideas?
It has to be done from Wireless (ワイヤレス) on Mystery Gift for Deoxys, Heatran, and Shaymin; excluding the Manaphy Special Mission. The Manaphy Egg transmission is done through the Main Menu outside of Mystery Gift.

If that doesn't work, ensure the Card IDs 182 [Oblivia Deoxys], 183 [Oblivia Heatran], and 184 [Oblivia Shaymin] haven't been used on the save.

It has to be done from Wireless (ワイヤレス) on Mystery Gift for Deoxys, Heatran, and Shaymin; excluding the Manaphy Special Mission. The Manaphy Egg transmission is done through the Main Menu outside of Mystery Gift.

If that doesn't work, ensure the Card IDs 182 [Oblivia Deoxys], 183 [Oblivia Heatran], and 184 [Oblivia Shaymin] haven't been used on the save.

Thank you, so you mean when sending the Manaphy egg I have to be on the main menu where is says *start* I think have have tried the wireless option with the other events but I will try this again :) thank you.

Okay so its almost working o0'' its trying to send the egg but Im not receiving it but I am getting the link with pokemon ranger menu on the start menu.

7847-6858 these are the numbers Im getting. I have not received a manaphy-egg before on this game so that shouldn't be it.

arhh okay so I'll just keep trying and hope for the best :D thank you very much for all the help. Oh btw I got the Shaymin and Heatran to transfer when choosing receive from friend (I thought I had already tried that though). :) thank you very much!!

From selecting Receive from a Friend, it allows the Ranger game to know who it is sending the gift to.

Otherwise, it'd be able to send it over and over, while you're supposed to send it only once.

And anyway, if it used Receive via Wireless, it would allow any random person to receive it.

If you already sent over the Manaphy Egg from Ranger 1 or Ranger 2, you won't be able to receive the Egg from Ranger 3 unless you delete your D/P/Pt/HG/SS save file.

Yes, you must complete the game before you can send it. I thought you completed the game. Try completing the game and resend it and post your result(s).

Oh that would explain a lot :) I just thought of it after trying to send to both game roms. Weird that you can send the other pokemon to the games no problem.

Thank you very much for all your help, its greatly appreciated :D