Oh,, pls give me a place in heaven. I wish to inquire your wisdom here.

krappyownd

Hi people! I did my waiting, and now I'm biding time, preparing to shatter skulls!! Sorry if I break this to you, but I'm having troubles with finding the topic about Trading within PokeSav. I skimmed through a handful of topics but never did I find a clue about Link Trade (arrived) and Link Trade (met) if that's even relevant to the case (I dont know), I'm chasing pokemons such as Kadabra, Onix w/ metal coat, and a Haunter to evolve with my own premises without using WiFi but Pokesav. ^_^

<_^

I acknowledge that you'll be doing me a favor and I know a good thing when it throws me a bone, I'm your best friend forever. ^_^ So hugz.. hopefully someone answers my call coz I gotta catch 'em all! >_>

It NOT possible to trade within pokesav (i.e. to get the new pokemon registered in the pokedex). You have two options:

1) modify the game ROM to make your pokemon evolve another way (like with max happiness)

2) change pokemon manually (like kadabra into alakazam) and get a hacked Alakazam egg. When egg hatches, Alakazam will be registered as a pokemon.