HyperGTS Help!!

k, its been a good darn week for me trying to get this alrite, idk what im doing wrong, but i have opened ports 80, and 53, but when ever i try to connect my ds to GTS, its gives me a error, i tried both internal ip and external ip.

i've also tried to do this with firewall disabled, but nothing seems to work, everytime its red, three green bars for a few secs, andthen red again and errors, 52100, etc.

im all out of options, someones gotta help me =(

Hmm that seems peculiar. You're sure you entered your IPv4 address? And you saved your setting on your DS?

Also, you could try assigning a Static IP to your computer. You can find many tutorials on the web for that.

http://www.hotcomm.com/faq/faq_staticipxp.asp

Good luck, hope you get that to work.

tried all that doesnt work...

BTW i have python 2.7 installed. does that effect anything?

EDIT:

NVM i got it too work !!!!! my routers wiring was done wrong, tahts why it was not connecting, anyways i just have one more question, how do i send pokemon to my pc..

Edited by royalblood

I figured you would work it out yourself. Most people do. Anyways,

Umm sorry, I'm not really experienced at that. I've only sent pkm. files to my DS. haha.

Sorry, I'm not a pro, but you could probably find out by lurking through the threads in this forum.

Give it a shot, or maybe someone else could tell you. I can't really help you there, sorry.

I figured you would work it out yourself. Most people do. Anyways,

Umm sorry, I'm not really experienced at that. I've only sent pkm. files to my DS. haha.

Sorry, I'm not a pro, but you could probably find out by lurking through the threads in this forum.

Give it a shot, or maybe someone else could tell you. I can't really help you there, sorry.

haha thanks for ur help, i appreciate it... and yea i figured out the send pkm to pc thing as well, u just deposite it into gts and it goes straight to pc...

anyways thanks alot =)