Got banned from IRC for "breaking the rules"

IRC Rules

Please follow these or you may be kicked or banned from IRC. For a full listing of the rules, please visit this thread.

* No unauthorized distribution of copyrighted material (ROMs, etc.) or asking for such material.

* No discussion of pirated material

* No advertising or spamming.

* Please search the forums, guide, and database before asking a question.

* Listen to the instructions of the OPs and do not PM them for requests or trades.

* No racism.

* We recommend that you identify yourself. To change your nickname type: "/nick NICKNAME" or use the box in the bottom right corner of the applet.

^ Calling someone on saying something that makes no sense is not on the list So getting banned for calling Poryhack thick is not a good reason for banning

EDIT:

Sorry for my conduct, I have no reason to validate it nor will i try.

Edited by Antidote
Removed inappropriate behavior for the benefit of the forum

"Be considerate of other members and Pokémon fansites.

This encompasses many of our rules. Specifically, do not offend other members and/or Pokémon fansites in the IRC or forums. Do not flame or write slanderous comments regarding any other websites and/or members. Keep in mind that CAPS LOCK is generally considered shouting and should only be used accordingly. You will be penalized if you do not follow these rules."

Taken from the site wide rules. I imagine this encompasses the issue at hand.

When someone doesn't seem to understand a simple fact it's usually easy to make it noticed by using caps lock to make them more noticeable. Also i wasn't "slandering" I originally went on there to get some ideas on how to better make him understand then I was attacked before being able to explain the whole situation so I left. I used the wrong words to bring up my point and i apologies however the conduct of the people on the channel were lowbrow "Lets attack the newcomer and not listen to his whole story and protect Poryhack with no knowledge of the situation"