A Personal Preference, Perhaps?

Okami

Too many P's! @___@

Okay, so here's my thoughts.

Could there perhaps be a skin that is made of blacks and greys...neutral colors? Perhaps implementing a Dark Pokemon theme would better tie it to this site :]

(Actually, without meaning to, I was thinking the colors of a Mightyena) Gosh, obsession. 262.png

Just wondering if it would be possible...all of the shades of white and blue is starting to hurt my eyes. And I've tried all of the different skins we've got, nothing makes it better.

I just want to be able to be here without getting a headache!

Just wondering if it would be possible...all of the shades of white and blue is starting to hurt my eyes. And I've tried all of the different skins we've got, nothing makes it better.

I just want to be able to be here without getting a headache!

There might be one added later, but I agree with you, it needs a more dark and depressing look ;)

Heh....yeah, this emo kid needs a depressing skin NAO.

Couldn't resist it. :P

No, I just like darker skins....they're much nicer on my eyes, I can focus more on what I'm reading and be on for long periods of time without the risk of a major headache!

LOL damino! XDDDD

But it's the truth.

If i had a choice between a mostly black and gray them, and these white and bright blue, i would run straight to the depressing one.

Even if it was only as dark as the Pokesav.org them, so not completely black, just some dark blue and gray (not saying I liked the old forums better, just using the skin as an example.)

No, I just like darker skins....they're much nicer on my eyes, I can focus more on what I'm reading and be on for long periods of time without the risk of a major headache!

This is the reason why most people like darker skins on forums.

So I'm glad my view is agreed upon! ;) Now if only I had the necessary skills to take on this project, I would. But I don't. So I guess I've got to wait for someone else to take the reigns and create an awesome dark skin for PPF!

Heh....yeah, this emo kid needs a depressing skin NAO.

Couldn't resist it. :P

I agree with this. Every time I`ve finished going on Project Pokémon forums, I have to blink or squint my eyes a bit inorder to gain back my vision.

BUT, I'm thinking more of a Gold/Dark theme rather than the current Aqua/White (Or the Mightyena theme).