The Pokemon Trade Project - as an actual program - Project Missing Link Cable

No more simple math formulas, no more non-coded shells...

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL FOLKS!

Project Missing Link Cable is an attempt to implement the work of The Pokemon Trade Project, (which I started in 2009,) in a C++-based application.

Forget about PKMDS & all that, every file used will be developed by moi & will be based on basic code. So that means, (as it will be open source,) ease of modification & development & having a more made-for-the-project approach.

Yes, you can not believe it as much as you want, but if this comes to fruition...well, ya know.

It will use Pokemon from Stadium 2 Registered for the following 3 reasons:

1. The most kind of Gen I & Gen II Pokemon can become Stadium 2 Registered ones. (Gen I main game Pokemon, Gen II main game Pokemon, & Stadium 2 Rental Pokemon.)

2. The Registered Pokemon system's a Uber Cloning Machine! (lol.)

3. It's all I have left of Pokemon from my accidentally overwritten Crystal file...

I hope this not just meets, but exceeds everyone's expectations.

Have a nice day,

M260

It sounds kinda cool, but once you do ever finish this, it will need to run on a N64 Emulator called Dolphin. This Emulator has not been updated in a long time and most of them has quite a lot of bugs. Most of the links to this Emulator has been deleted. Plus there are not a lot of tools for Hacking N64 Roms. I wish the best of wishes to you in succeeding with this.

Not only that, people that present things the way you have generally don't even have the knowledge or ability to make anything to begin with.

Uh, trust me, a lot's happened since those days. Yes, my latest main project, (Infinite,) along with almost all of my previous projects were developed n00bishly, but trust me, this is just me & C++. And I know how I plan on execution, I just need some tools...

It sounds kinda cool, but once you do ever finish this, it will need to run on a N64 Emulator called Dolphin. This Emulator has not been updated in a long time and most of them has quite a lot of bugs. Most of the links to this Emulator has been deleted. Plus there are not a lot of tools for Hacking N64 Roms. I wish the best of wishes to you in succeeding with this.

Don't think I'll need it. I essentially plan on understanding how the hex codes in a Pokemon Stadium 2 save works by a combination of Cheat Engine & Project 64...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...