A OU Team that need some tuning up

Hi. These are a few teams I made that I need help improving. I have 1 OU team now and 1 UU team and 1 Trick room team on the way. Thanks in advance!

OU Team

487.png

Azelf @ Focus Sash

Nature: Naive

Ability: Levitate

EVs:Atk 6, SAtk 252, Spd 252

Role: Lead

- Stealth Rock

- Fire Blast

- Taunt

- Explosion

Comment: I chose Fire Blast over Flamethrower because in my experience, Azelf dies before it gets to attack so might as well go with power.

Spr_4p_448.png

Lucario @ Choice Specs/Expert Belt

Nature: Modest

Ability: Inner Focus or Steadfast

EVs:HP 6, SAtk 252, Spd 252

Role: SAtk Sweeper

- HP Ice 70

- Aura Sphere

- Shadow Ball

- Vacuum Wave

Comment: I like Lucario a lot and I like his SAtk stat more so I only use SAtk Lucarios. Expert Belt might allow me to not be crippled by Choice.

Spr_4p_392.png

Infernape @ Life orb

Ability: Blaze

EVs:Atk 66, SAtk 252, Spd 192

Role: Mixed Sweeper

- HP Ice 70

- Flamethower

- Close Combat

- Grass Knot

Comment: Mixed Ape. Not much else can be said here.

260.png

Swampert @ Leftovers

Nature: Relaxed

Ability: Torrent

EVs:HP 252, Atk 6, Def 252

Role: Mixed

- Waterfall

- Earthquake

- Ice beam

- Roar

Comment- I wanted to use the more offensive Mixed set since Azelf is already using Stealth Rock.

500.png

Rotom (Lawn Mower) @ Choice Scarf

Nature: Timid

Ability: Levitate

EVs:HP 6, SAtk 252, Spd 252

Role: Trick RS Block

- Thunderbolt

- Shadow Ball

- Leaf Storm

- Trick

Comment- Trick, Leaf Storm, Levitate, Typing, and STAB Thunberbolt/Shadow Ball help weak points in the team so far.

373.png

Salamence @ Life Orb

Ability: Intimidate

EVs:Atk 16 SAtk 242, Spd 252

Role: Mixed

- Draco Meteor

- Earthquake

- Flamethrower

- Outrage

Comment- Basically another powerhouse in terms of speed and coverage.

Other Options: Blissey, Gyarados and Electivire, Togekiss, Machamp, Scizor, Metagross

You're very weak to offense. Salamence, Dragon Dance Gyarados, and Sword Dance Lucario wreck your team. Other things like Heatran, Latias and Infernape are also a big problem for you. I recommend that you add a Choice Scarf Metagross somewhere, maybe over Lucario. It can surprise KO things like Lucario and Infernape who wouldn't expect you to be faster. It also is bulky and a very strong hitter. Another thing that you can do is give Swampert Surf or Hydro Pump just to deal a lot more damage to things like Skarmory and Forretress who may not be a threat to your team but can be very annoying. Anyways, I suggest maybe adding some more bulk and things to stop offensive threats. I hope the little advice I gave is helpful though >_<

why do you have nothing but OU's man this actually leave you open to alot of UU assaults and you are gonna be supprised at what I say but your team will be raped completly by an agility marrowack

If a threat isn't common, it's not worth factoring into the making of a team. UU Pokemon are UU because they aren't common. I'd also be surprised if a team was weak to an UU that wasn't similarly weak to it's OU counterpart.

And Marowak can not learn Agility.

Edited by randomspot555