HASTY PALKIA REQUEST

Icenit

Hi, I've spent a long time trying to find a Palkia like this on the GTS but I'm having no luck. If you get a spare moment could you fill this quick request for me please?

Pokemon Species: Palkia

Level: 1

Ability: PRESSURE

Trainer ID (If specific): 64480

Shiny (Yes or No): No.

Nature: Hasty

Attacks: Dragonbreath, Scary Face

Pokéball Captured In: Pokeball

IV Stats: I want a really good IV (say 27 - 31) in Attack, Special Attack and Speed please.

Ribbons (If any): None.

Location/Date Met: Sinjoh Ruins / May. 7, 2010

Could you upload the PKM file please?

Ok I made it. Tell me if something is screwed up and I'll fix it.

When I passed this through Legal Checker, the last line didn't look right. If you want to use this for something like PBR, then if I find how to fix it I can make it perfectly legal. Otherwise everything is valid and legal.

Palkia.pkm

Palkia.pkm

Hmm....I thought I edited it right. From what I've read the last line is what type of game it comes from (NDS, GBA). I'll try and find out what I did wrong. I'll post a new file once it works.

Ewww nearly perfect IVs (I hope I never have to face such a beast)...

Anyways what you forgot was to change the location to Farawayplace (value 3002) and the PID was not generated from a PID generator. I fixed it for you (with a slight modification of IVs but it shouldn't hurt you in the long run... it's a LOT better than what you can find in the wild without soft resetting over 9000 times).

Palkia.pkm

Palkia.pkm