Rate/help improve my team

Alright so i want to see if i would last 5 seconds in the VGC for 2010. From what i read i have to come with 4 pokemon so heres what i would bring.

Note: All of these being level 100.

Gyrados / Intimidate.

Moves:

Waterfall

Dragon rage(this one needs to be replaced :\ )

Icefang

Drangon Pulse

Raichu / Static

Moves:

Thundershock

Slam

Feint

Thunderbolt

Typhlosion / Blaze

Swift

Lava Plume

Flame Wheel

Flamthrower

Venusaur / Overgrow

Tackle(Yeah i know uber lame :/ )

Synthesis

Razor Leaf

Vine whip

Ok so thats what i think i would go in with. The highlight of lame is my raichu but still an electric type seems like something that should come in my team. These pokemon arewnt all level 100 yet but they are pretty close.

Alright so i want to see if i would last 5 seconds in the VGC for 2010. From what i read i have to come with 4 pokemon so heres what i would bring.

Note: All of these being level 100.

Gyrados / Intimidate. @ Life Orb/ Focus Sash/ Muscle Band

Moves:

EVs: 4 Def/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Waterfall

Dragon Dance

Icefang/ Bounce/ Taunt

Earthquake/Stone Edge

Gyarados is a good pokemon to have on any team and if you want to keep him I recommend changing Raicho for a poke that has the ability 'lightening Rod', so that gyarados doesn't get OHKOd by the first thunder/bolt user. As for gyarados itself this moveset should treat you well. Depending on the pokemon you chose for your second spot you should either run Dragondance/ water fall/ earthquake/ Ice fang. Or dragon dance/ Taunt/ Water Fall/ Stone edge. OR even Bounce over Ice fang for the likes of ludicolo.

Depending on whether you want a special attacker or physical attacker I suggest replacing Raichu with either Rhyperior or Manetric.

Though Manetric is quite fragile, if you put choice specs/scarf on it it can become really quite powerful. Similarly at the loss of speed you could run a nice defensive rhyperior. However the downside to this would be there will probably be a lot of Kyogre and Groudon leads - both of which are going to hurt Rhyperior and leave gyarados vulnerable; whereas, wearing specs, Manetric can capitalise on the rain and hurt Kyogre with Thunder.

Manectric (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Lightningrod

EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk

Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Flamethrower

- Thunder

- Signal Beam

- Protect <<< For when Gyarados Quakes

OR

Rhyperior (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Lightningrod

EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Rock Polish

- Megahorn/Crunch

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

If you run this set you are better off running the taunt variant of gyarados. You can also use crunch if you are worried about Ghost types (who will probably litter teams that use Explode tactics.)

Typhlosion / Blaze

Swift

Lava Plume

Flame Wheel

Flamthrower

Venusaur / Overgrow

Tackle(Yeah i know uber lame :/ )

Synthesis

Razor Leaf

Vine whip

Ok so thats what i think i would go in with. The highlight of lame is my raichu but still an electric type seems like something that should come in my team. These pokemon arewnt all level 100 yet but they are pretty close.

I can't really think of anything for the other two atm but I might come back later :)

What about this Typhlosion and Venusaur for his team?

[sprite]157[/sprite][icon]157[/icon]

Typhlosion (M) @ Life Orb/Leftovers

Blaze @ Serious/Modest/Adamant

252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd/6 Hp

- Hp (Grass)/Howl

- Rest

- Eruption/Fire Blitz

- Sleep Talk

[sprite]003[/sprite][icon]003[/icon]

Venusaur (M) @ Life Orb/Leftovers

Overgrow @ Jolly/Modest/Adamant

252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd/6 Def

- Energy Ball/Leaf Storm/Hp (Water)

- Toxic/Sleep Powder

- Synthisis

- Leech Seed

all the pokemon except Gyarados isn't good competively

Raichu... go with jolteon or a rotom form

Typhosion - go with... heatran or infernape

Venasaur - I'd go with... celebi, orrrr hmmm shaymin-s if it's legal for you to use it.

VGC 2010 I'm going to be there also I'm going down in Pheonix *sigh* I have to fly from omaha down there

but I'll tell you now none of these pokes are any good in terms of VGC they simply can not function in a doubles battle format they cant work together and don't have the power to work apart not to mention you can use 2 Ubers bro so you should honestly take advantage

my team will consist of

ambipom

mewtwo

dailga I may take him out and run lugia with calm mind then run my other pokemon with psych up and copy lugias SPdef and Spatk boost

latios(he isnt considered uber in this tourny)

subs

bronzong

dusknoir/ gengar

here are the rules these may help you build a better team

POKEMON VGC 2010 RULES:

1. Double Battle

2. 4 pokemon in a battle

3. Pokemon lv. 1 through lv 100 are allowed (!)

4. If the pokemon are above lv. 50, the game will auto level them down to lv. 50 for the battle. Moves will stay intact during the auto leveling. If a pokemon is under lv. 50, no change is made.

5. No two of the same pokemon can be used (species clause)

6. Item Clause is on, Soul Dew is banned.

7. BANNED POKEMON ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Mew

Celebi

Jirachi

Deoxys (all forms)

phione

Manaphy

Darkrai

Shaymin

Arceus

8. You may use UP TO TWO UBERS PER TEAM(probably means Team Sheet as well). This means that you cannot have a team like Kyogre/Palkia/Dialga/Mewtwo. Ubers are considered to be:

Mewtwo

Lugia

Ho-oh

Kyogre

Groudon

Rayquaza

Dialga

Palkia

Giratina

9. Any other pokemon may be used (this includes Tyranitar and all Rotom forms!)

If you'd like you can pm me and we can work you out a team, and if you need any pokemon for it i will be able to help there as I'm a breeder