Rate my new updated team! [Update V1.3][Win Ratio: 40%]

Rate my team!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Rate my team!

[update V1.3]

Here is the mini view.

[icon]130[/icon][icon]464[/icon] [icon]245[/icon][icon]448[/icon] [icon]157[/icon][icon]254[/icon]

Here is the full view.

[shinysprite]130[/shinysprite]

Gyarados @ Life Orb

Intimidate @ Hasty

Ev: 252 Atk+Spd/6 Hp

- Dragon Dance

- Earthquake

- Waterfall

- Bounce

@ Physical Sweeper - I would start off with Dragon Dance and then use Waterfall as a water stab followed by Bounce or Earthquake for Electric type pokemon.

[shinysprite]464[/shinysprite]

Rhyperior @ Leftovers

Solid Rock @ Lonely

Ev: 252 Atk+Def/6 Hp

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- Rock Polish

- Megahorn

@ Physical Wall - I would start off with Rock Polish and then use either Megahorn as a bug stab or Earthquake as a ground stab. I then will use Stone Edge as a OHKO power stab.

[shinysprite]245[/shinysprite]

Suicune @ Leftovers

Pressure @ Lax

Ev: 252 Sp.Def+Spd/6 Hp

- Rest

- Surf

- Sleep Talk

- Calm Mind

@ Support/Sweeper - I would start off using Calm Mind to raise my Sp.Atk/Sp.Def followed by Rest to heal my Hp if its low followed by Sleep Talk to finish it off with Surf.

[hgsssprite]448[/hgsssprite]

Lucario @ Life Orb

Inner Focus @ Serious

Ev: 252 Sp.Atk+Spd/6 Hp

- Aura Sphere

- Dragon Pulse

- Shadow Ball

- Calm Mind

@ Special Attacker - I would start off with Calm Mind followed by Aura Sphere or Shadow Ball and kill it with Dragon Pulse.

[sprite]157[/sprite]

Typhlosion @ Life Orb

Blaze @ Serious

- Hp (Grass)

- Rest

- Eruption

- Sleep Talk

@ Special Attacker - I would start off with Hp (Grass) and use Rest if my Hp is low and Sleep Talk to use Eruption+Life Orb to finish it off.

[hgsssprite]254[/hgsssprite]

Sceptile @ Life Orb

Overgrow @ Quirky

- Hp (Water)

- Dragon Pulse

- Focus Blast

- Energy Ball

@ Sweeper - I would start off with Hp (Water) since my foe will use a Fire type followed by Dragon Pulse and kill it with Focus Blast or Energy Ball.

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

Here is the mini view.

[icon]130[/icon] [icon]464[/icon] [icon]245[/icon] [icon]448[/icon] [icon]157[/icon] [icon]254[/icon]

Here is the full view.

[shinysprite]130[/shinysprite]

Gyarados @ Life Orb

Intimidate @ Adamant

Ev: 4Def/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe (maxed out means nothing :/)

- Dragon Dance

- Waterfall

- Stoneedge/Ice Fang

- Earthquake/Taunt

@ Physical Sweeper - I would start off with Dragon Dance and then use surf as a water stab followed by Dragon Pulse or Hp (Ground) for Electric type pokemon.

Those are physicals moves. I recommend going over to serebii or somewhere and having a look at what moves are what. DRagn dance only boosts Physical attacks. Drangon Pulse/Surf Etc are specially based moves.

[hgsssprite]464[/hgsssprite]

Rhyperior @ Leftovers/Life orb

Solid Rock @ Adamant

Ev: 252 ATK/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- Rock Polish

- Megahorn

@ Physical Wall - I would start off with Rock Polish and then use either Megahorn as a bug stab or Earthquake as a ground stab. I then will use Rock Wrecker as a OHKO power stab.

Rock Wrecker may kill someone but it allows the oponant to set. Stone edge is just as good and has a high crit rate. Because of this you have a chance of getting 200 bp instead of 150 and you dont lose a turn.

[shinysprite]245[/shinysprite]

Suicune @ Leftovers

Pressure @ Lax

Ev: Maxed out

-Sleep Talk

- Surf

- Rest Talk

- Calm mind

@ Support/Sweeper - I would start off using Tailwind to raise my team's speed followed by Swagger to confuse my foe followed by Toxic to badly poison my foe and finishing it off with Surf.

If you're going to go for a mono attacker then you may aswell use crocune. it's the standard but for the timebeing you should learn the standard sets so you can start to be me more inventive.

Tailwind is useless (thankyou wraith for pointing this out to me before I made this mistake) so dont use it. it only lasts for three turns as is, and as such you would really want to be using it on the pokemon that is already out. Considering suicune usually needs some set up in the attacking department before it can do real damage tailwind is a only a wasted move slot. Similarly if you want to be toxic stalling you should really run protect over tailwind. Though Vaporeon would do the job better.

[hgsssprite]448[/hgsssprite]

Lucario @ Life Orb

Inner Focus @ Serious

Ev: 252atk/252 spe/4def

- Close Combat

- Crunch/Ice Punch

- ExtremeSpeed

- Swords Dance

@ Physical Attacker - I would start off with Swords Dance followed by Aura Sphere or Dragon Pulse and kill it with ExtremeSpeed.

Again .. Physical attacks are needed for a physical boosting technique such as swords dance.

[sprite]157[/sprite]

Typhlosion @ Choice scarf

Blaze @ Modest

Ev: 252 sp atk/ 252 spe/ 4hp

- Hp (Grass)

- Fire blast

- Eruption

- Focus blast

@ Special Attacker - I would start off with Hp (Grass) since my foe will either use a water/ground type pokemon. I would then use Rest if my Hp is low followed by Sleep Talk to use Eruption or Hp (Grass) to finish it off.

Sleep talk + Eruption isn't good as eruption needs to be at full hp to be damaging. This set will provide that come in with the extra speed use eruption, get out of there

[hgsssprite]254[/hgsssprite]

Sceptile @ Life Orb/Choice specs

Overgrow @Modest

Ev: 4 hp/ 252 Sp atk/ 252 Spe

- Hp (Water)

- Agility/Focus Blast

- Dragon Pulse/ Focus Blast

- Energy Ball/Leafstorm

@ Sweeper - I would start off with Agility followed by Hp (Water) and kill it with Earthquake or Leaf Blade.

Sceptile has huge speed and Sp atk as it is so agility isnt really necessarily needed. You could instead slap on choice specs (run w/ a jolly nature) and wreak some havoc. Similarly the given movest is fully sp attacking there fore you can max the special attack stat out .. therefore more attack power ... and more coverage. If you keep agility run with a modest nature for more fire power.

I hope that helps. :)

For my Typhlosion I added Rest + Sleep Talk + Eruption because Rest will fully heal my Hp, plus by using Sleep Talk, I can get a high chance of using Eruption while he is asleep which will do great damage since his Hp would be full. I got this idea from Wraith89's Heracross. So I'll just leave him just the way he is for now.

For my Typhlosion I added Rest + Sleep Talk + Eruption because Rest will fully heal my Hp, plus by using Sleep Talk, I can get a high chance of using Eruption while he is asleep which will do great damage since his Hp would be full. I got this idea from Wraith89's Heracross. So I'll just leave him just the way he is for now.

You have a 33% of using Eruption when you are at full health similarly you have got to outrun the person you are using it against .. Again even slimmer chances. Wraiths heracross has a boosting move plus a stab attack that doesn't rely on extraneous variables such as HP. Your typhlosion is nothing like wraith's heracross .. all it does that is similar is uses the resttalk strategy. If it is working for you then great, however I highly recommend you change the set ... or even get a different pokemon. I love Typhlosion too .. but the problem is, it is lacking in a lot. It has the stats but not the moves.

If you wanted something like wraiths heracross you could run a set that consisted of howl/flare blitz/rest/sleep talk. 252 HP/52 Atk. 100 def/ 100 spdef w/ leftovers and an adamant nature nature.

It looks healthy. You're not too weak to any one thing, and you do have things that can beat some sweepers. You're stall a little stall weak though, but you'll be fine having Lucario and Suicune to help prevent that.

Thank you for that great comment lol. I'm glad that my team is not that weak. I had made several teams and the one I used before this team was ok, but I perfer this team for now.

Lucario is one of my favorite pokemon and Sceptile is my favorite Sweeper because of its huge Sp.Atk and Spd. I think that Sceptile has more Spd than Weavile, but can be defeated by his Ice Shards since it goes first like Quick Attack or ExtremeSpeed unless I switch it to Typhlosion. Rhyperior is my favorite Wall and has great Physical Moves. Typhlosion is my favorite Final Starter Evolution. Shiny Suicune is my favorite Shiny Pokemon and Shiny Gyarados is my favorite Shiny Pokemon in HG/SS.