Pokemon : Holon's Secrets

Another idea that I have...

Region: Holon

Suggested storyline (to be amended) :

Takes place after the use of mutating electromagnetic waves has ceased. It is observed that some Pokemon have mutated: classified as the Delta ( δ ) species. And recently it was suggested that maybe, just maybe, the Pokemon in Holon are naturally different from Pokemon from other species (which should also be called Delta species Pokemon but are denoted with Δ instead of δ.)

So you are sent to find out. Any way, the main baddie this time won't be some control freak bent on taking over the world: he just wants to find something ( I was thinking Mew) for some less ambitious purpose ( like for healing his son or something like that since the delta species mew is said to be special and it was actually SIGHTED so it is possible to find it etc.). And maybe we can have a guy who starts to expose pokemon to high levels of electromagnetic waves to try to mutate them for errrr....i dont know maybe top generate clean electricity. Oh yea and we can introduce Team Rocket once more. Spoiler: And this time Giovanni is a good guy. End of Spoiler. So yea that's about it.

Yes in case you are wondering, this is 'adapted' from the original storyline of the Holon arc in the TCG. Still needs some work with the storyline though. Seems ......I dont know.

Some other stuff:

I was thinking that instead of making us choose either fire, water or grass pokemon (which is not really all that fair since there may be a change of type which will throw it off balance), we will have to choose pokemon of the same type. Eg at the beginning, we will have to choose between Bulbasaur Δ, Chikorita Δ and Treeko Δ. And along the way, you will choose among the fire type and later the water type or something like that.

You will receive a pokedex which is fully filled. But only when delta pokemon are caught, more entries will be made and more info is added to the current pokedex like it should have been. I mean how many times had professors sent kids to collect data? It's about time we got a functional pokedex like those in the TV show.

Alternative names?

Pokemon Delta Species ( you know....DS)

So that's more or less it. Most likely to be a romhack of HGSS but still waiting for more tools to be developed as i admit that i know next to nothing about romhacking. If you intend to take this project up feel free to do so. Would be nice if you would inform me first though. :) Any suggestions?