rock, paper, siczor haha siczor beats gyara:D

ok now i've been doing alot of rng breeding and and battling and testing things. and i've honestly been getting pissed yeah you heard right pissed. As i can setup my siczor with like 2 sword dances with easy but then I get put in check by gyarados well no more this team is about putting that sea snake in a ditch where it belongs.

ok now lets get started (understand that i place shiny on the side of my pokes not as a requirement to run this team but to show off my legit flawless shinies and just to state what i have so you can imagine how cool they look)

The lead

(shiny)Gallade@focus sash

adamant~steadfast

evs:6hp/252atk/252 spd

sword dance

ice punch

close combat

shadow sneak

Ok gallade checks everything from azelf up to metagross ohkoing swamperts with a +2 close combat checking pokes that are faster than it in a heart beat aerodacty will be 2hit ko'd through ice punch shadow sneak. This also checks fake out leads. because if they decide to make gallade flinch gallade will come back at them with with +1 speed alowing it to weck even more pokes down the line like a simple lead crusher can be turned into a sweeper in the blink of an eye

both (shiny)Siczor@salac berry or scyther@ life orb (I switch out so both sets used will be listed)

naive~techinitan

IVS: 31/31/31/28/31/31 (hp elec 59)

evs: 120atk/138spatk/252 speed

siczor set

hp elec

endure

reversal

bug bite or u-turn

this set grants siczor the ability to do what it does best and thats sweep with salac boosting it's speed it help siczor do what it does best and that is sweep but without the use of SD or a choice item like most siczors use. with 120 evs in attack he still remains a force to be recokoned with hitting and attack stat of 326. But the star of this set is hp elec as it destroys the one true counter gyarados with 1 hit(with stealh rocks up) or 2 hits without it. Plus with endure reversal set it checks other counters also like heatran, magnezone, and empoleon. People also begin to bring in blissey on it after seeing hidden power elec so you can wreck that to

scyther

evs: 130atk/128spatk/252speed

hidden power

brick break

bug bite

Sword dance

scyther is a faster less bulky version of siczor however that doesn't make it any less dangerous it still ohko's gyarados but with a 105 base speed stat it can use SD and life orb to wreck stuff it has excelent coverage. I was going to put quick attack on it and still might but for now this set has been working perfectly

Blastoise@leftovers

modest~torrent

252speed/252spatk/6hp

rapid spin

water spout

ice beam

hydro pump

bulky attacker and it also doubles down as a rapid spinner for siczor and scyther but water spout is a deadly attack when attack is maxed and hydro pump wrecks when

salamence@ leftovers

naive~intimidate

200 speed/200 atk/110 spatk

sub

dragon dance

fire blast

dragon claw

omastar~leftovers

bold~shell armor

252def/252hp/6spdef

spikes

stealth rocks

surf

toxic

uxie@light clay

bold~levitate

110hp/200def/200spdef

light screen

thunderbolt

thunder wave

reflect

dugtrio@choice band

jolly

sucker punch

EQ

stone edge

aerial ace

Edited by crimson assassin

both (shiny)Siczor@salac berry or scyther@ life orb (I switch out so both sets used will be listed)

naive~techinitan

IVS: 31/31/31/28/31/31 (hp elec 59)

evs: 120atk/138spatk/252 speed

siczor set

hp elec

endure

reversal

bug bite or u-turn

As this scizor would appear to be the apple in your eye, I'm just wondering about the practicalities of it. I mean for instance it would only appear to be good in case of one type or gyarados set, and even then it is iffy. Also outside of gyarados what can this scizor do? against something like one of the many rotom forms or a gengar it's pretty useless and a lot of other common big hitters that scizor can usually counter. For instance you have to time the endure perfect for it to be effective (Ddance tyranitar, Ddance salamence) AND then you have to outspeed.

Similarly how does it fair against a Gyarados that already has a dragon dance under its belt, the salac berry boost still won't be enough to outspeed it. :/ I dunno it's interesting and can catch people off guard, I'm just not convinced.

The lead

(shiny)Gallade@focus sash

adamant~steadfast

evs:6hp/252atk/252 spd

sword dance

ice punch

close combat

shadow sneak

Gallade is your standard anti-lead that I see occaisonally. I question how long it'll live, meaning Swords Dance won't be useful. Your current attacks provide enough coverage so another offense isn't needed. Encore, Destiny Bond, and Toxic are all excellent replacements for the slot that Swords Dance currently takes.

Encore and Destiny Bond are egg moves, so you'll have to go breed again.

Scizor's set is absolutely horrible. It has horrible special attack, so it should only be using physical moves. The standard Choice Band set serves everyone well, and for a reason. It's just that good.

Scizor w/ Choice Band

Adamant

Technician

252 HP/252 ATK/6 Speed

- Bullet Punch

- Pursuit

- Superpower

- U-Turn

Bullet Punch and Pursuit are powered up by Technician. Superpower takes care of a wide vareity of threats and seriously deters Heatran and other steels from switching in. U-Turn helps you scout out opponents and gets out of dodge when you encounter a Magnet Pull Magnezone.

Scizor should never worry about taking on Gyarados. It can revenge kill one if it hasn't been intimiated, but Vaporeon, Rotom forms, and Starmie are perfect Gyarados counters.

Blastoise is one of the lesser tallented Rapid Spinners. I see no reason to use him when Starmie, Forretress, Tentacruel, and Claydol all do the job and do it much better

Salamence and Omastar seem seriously out of place. It doesn't help that you provide no strategy to go along with their sets.

Uxie and Dugtrio are standard.

Keep Uxie, Gallade, and Scizor, and ditch the rest. Or provide a real strategy showing you understand what you're doing.

You need a counter to Gyarados. I know Rotom forms don't work on Wi-Fi, but Starmie and Vaporeon both do that job just fine.

Starmie w/ Leftovers

Timid

Natural Cure

136 HP / 156 Def / 216 Spe

- Rapid Spin

- Surf

- Thunderbolt

- Grass Knot/Ice Beam

Also gives you a check on Swampert with Grass Knot, check on Salamence and Dragonite with Ice Beam.

That leaves you with two slots. Maybe a Swords Dance Lucario?

first uxie is not a standard set evs and everything beside dual screening are mine no uxie runs t-wave and DS.

second I don't want to run anti-lead gallade that is a horrible idea considering most leads are faster than gallade now a days beside of course swampert, bronzong, and the ocassional metagross so destiney bond serves no true purpose and to answer your question gallade as a lead has swept 4 entire teams on it's own so it is very durable.

and honestly dude on the blastoise comment you have zero idea of how good blastoise is as a spinner and considering blastoise ohko's your entire list of pokes you listed to replace him I'm sticking with blastoise. it is bulky strong and reliable

and siczor is able to ohko gyarados with it's "horrible spatk" and no life orb after SR. lol this is supposed to be a place of creativity and yet you are suggesting standard smogon sets and you say my team doesn't have a real strategy maybe you should look a second time. i don't like to use the most broken pokes in the game like you are recommending and no to be rude but honestly half or your suggestions are not the best i don't want to add another fire weakness in the form of lucario and as if you take a look most of my pokemon perfectly support the others weakenes. Last mence has it's place it is my wall breaking sweeper what do you think dual screening is for. stronger subs longer lasting mence. and omastar is a great def wall you have no idea or what you are taking about dude you really don't know anything about UU and NU's.last my strategy it's a bulky dual screening heavy offence team and dude let me. And don't be rude and say this team has no strategy just because you don't understand the aim you should of waited for me to elaborate a bit more if you couldn't see the point. I'm sure i have more battling experience than you and i know better than to have a pointless team with no synergy

t-bird: You are sadly mistake saying it doesn't hurt t-tar unless i lose hp as technitan boost reversal up untill it is over 60 so i am still doing high damage to t-tar regardless of if i'm severly injured or not. gengar loses half it's health to an hp eletric and your rotom comment makes no sence as siczor never stays in on them anyway so that was a really horrible reason. Sorry t-bird but your reasons are not holding water.

i'm not a new player at all i've been at this for awhile so you all will need to provide me with solid reasons that these changes need to be made as this team has gone 10-1 and the one lost was because i got critted 6 times in 1 match

o and just so you know unless gyarados can't ohko him even after a dragon dance and life orbed waterfall and this is an adamant gyarados max attack +1 waterall not even after steath rock

here is the proof

Damage Per Hit: 144 - 169 / 51.2% - 60.1% (Number of Hits: 1)

Critical Hit Chance: 6.3%

Chance to Hit: 99.6%

Base Attack Power: 80

oh and I'm swaping out omastar for my hp ice raikou or my DD lonely kingdra

Yes, maybe your HP Electric does OHKO Gyarados. However, it's a huge gimmick and a waste of a move slot.

You're aiming for your Pokemon to be a jack-of-all trades, but master of none.

And yes ,you didn't show any real strategy. Most of your Pokemon had no description.

Sooo closing this. Come back when you're ready to have your team rated.

OH NOEZ I SUGGESTED STANDARD SETS.

Standard doesn't mean they're bad. It means they're good. If you're going to do something else, cool. Just make sure to justify it.

Being different for the sake of being different is no better than blindly using standard sets.