? in front of OT

NotForSale

It doesn't look like anything is wrong in the screenshot, for the question mark.

Is it only when the Pokemon is sent to the game or something?

As for the "Apparently met" problem, you're sure you have the TID, SID, region, and language set correctly? Those are the only things I know it checks.

So, is it just one file you're having trouble with? Or all of them? I'd suggest you post a file for examination, since that Gabite didn't seem to have any issues with it.

I've made countless files for my game, all coming out as "Met/Hatched at", so if those aren't the problem, then I don't know what it is.

But I can betcha it'll be fixed once we resolve your OT issue, so, yeah, a file displaying this question mark problem would be nice to look at.

Hey it worked!! Both ? and the message is gone! Yet I don't know how you did it. When I gave you the file, did it show up the "?"? Cause I don't see it on my pokesav. Also since you said not to have the trash bytes that start with "E2 00", I tried manually entering my name, and the "E2 00" went away. Let me try that will all my .pkm files.

Sweet.

All I actually did was backspace the question mark, thus, you should be able to manually enter the name or delete the mark to make the OT come out correctly, as well as have the message disappear.

Were you using a template or editing directly from your .sav? That might've led to a problem if something was wrong with whatever you used.

Since that file worked out fine, the rest should be normal if you enter it manually.

I am using pokesav for everything. I noticed when I first start up pokesav, I could not enter my full name. All I could type were 2 letters. After typing and backspacing for quite a bit, I finally got my whole name in.

When I am editing my Pokemon, I never saw the question mark in front of my name. It sounds like you saw it though. I wonder why.

Anyway, I got all 6 Pokemon working =D.