Pal Park & Trade Question

Yangbo

I'm sorta confused with editing a Pal Park Pokemon or a Trade Pokemon from D/P/PT, and I had 2 questions I wanted to clear up.

1. Does all Pal Park Migration Pokemon have to be in a Park Ball? If so what would the 86h value for a Park Ball in HG/SS for it (Wasn't on the hex value list)

2. If a pokemon was Migrated to D/P/PT then traded to HG/SS, what would to it's Hex Values? I heard that the poke would keep their first hex values but I'm not 100%

Just to make the question more clear, I'm trying to make a pkm of a zapdos I had from xD that was migrated to my Pearl and then traded to my SS. (So Zapdos from xD migrates-> Pearl then trades-> Soul Silver) I was wondering would the description of the Zapdos in my SS say that it was 'migrated for distant land' or would it just say 'link trade' and would the date met be the date of the migration? or the day of the link trade.

Also what would the description of a Pikachu-Colored Pichu?

Thanks

I'm sorta confused with editing a Pal Park Pokemon or a Trade Pokemon from D/P/PT, and I had 2 questions I wanted to clear up.

1. Does all Pal Park Migration Pokemon have to be in a Park Ball? If so what would the 86h value for a Park Ball in HG/SS for it (Wasn't on the hex value list)

2. If a pokemon was Migrated to D/P/PT then traded to HG/SS, what would to it's Hex Values? I heard that the poke would keep their first hex values but I'm not 100%

Just to make the question more clear, I'm trying to make a pkm of a zapdos I had from xD that was migrated to my Pearl and then traded to my SS. (So Zapdos from xD migrates-> Pearl then trades-> Soul Silver) I was wondering would the description of the Zapdos in my SS say that it was 'migrated for distant land' or would it just say 'link trade' and would the date met be the date of the migration? or the day of the link trade.

Also what would the description of a Pikachu-Colored Pichu?

Thanks

The ball used should be the Pokeball it was caught in the 3rd Gen. read this guide for hax values:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?218-~Guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-Values~

The Zapdos should say "Distant Land". The date met would be the date of the migration.

The ball used should be the Pokeball it was caught in the 3rd Gen. read this guide for hax values:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?218-~Guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-Values~

The Zapdos should say "Distant Land". The date met would be the date of the migration.

I have read that thread countless times, but it doesn't have a reference for Pal Park/Event and then traded. I was just wondering if trading the poke would change their hex to match a link trade pokemon or not.

So are u saying that the Hex values are always the same? So no matter how many times you trade a migrated or an event poke it would have the same description as the first time it was transferred on D/P/PT/HG/SS?

I have read that thread countless times, but it doesn't have a reference for Pal Park/Event and then traded. I was just wondering if trading the poke would change their hex to match a link trade pokemon or not.

So are u saying that the Hex values are always the same? So no matter how many times you trade a migrated or an event poke it would have the same description as the first time it was transferred on D/P/PT/HG/SS?

Why would trading it have any effect? It displays the data from the Gen 3 game it was originally caught on. If everything matches what's in the article then your pokemon will be leigit.

Why would trading it have any effect? It displays the data from the Gen 3 game it was originally caught on. If everything matches what's in the article then your pokemon will be leigit.

I thought the the new trainer of the traded pokemon technically met the pokemon the day of the trade, it would cause the date met to be updated.

I thought the the new trainer of the traded pokemon technically met the pokemon the day of the trade, it would cause the date met to be updated.

~Do the values change when you trade them to a different game?~

Once a Pokemon's values have been determined by the game, they will never change. This means trading a Pokemon from Diamond to Platinum will keep its regular hex values from Diamond. There are exceptions for Pokemon eggs when they are traded.

Considering that the hex value for Pal park is 37, which is stored in the 46h, while the hex for Link Trade (arrived)is 46h D1 and 47h 07, it means that Pal Parked Pokemon keep the values they obtained on palparking, to a respective game.