TM/HM help?

Can somebody give me a list with all the TM/HM numbers, and then the NAME of the move? I'm using diegoisawesome's XSE tut over on Pokecommunity and he didn't label them, which I badly need. I really only need to know which HM is Surf, but the whole list would be greatly appreciated.

It's the same as DPP... only there are 50 of them, not 92.

What exactly do you need? HM03 is Surf. I memorized all of them but I'm too lazy to list them right now. Here's something for you then:

http://projectpokemon.org/pokedex/pokedex.php?ver=hgss&lang=e&natid=151

Siince Mew learns ALL the TMs/HMs... the TM/HM list has ALL of them listed... so check that out (ignore TM51-92 as they do not exist in FRLG). There are so many places on the web to search for TM lists. Places like Bulbapedia or Serebii should have them too I believe.

Are you ROM hacking? I'm hacking Emerald and changed the TM/HMs and all... but it appears changed on the editor but it is not changed in-game. Ugh, time to do some hex editing.

Yeah, I'm mostly hacking FireRed ROMS. I needed that as you get Surf exactly right before you fight your first wild Pokémon (which is actually while you are surfing...xD).

This isn't on topic of my thread here, but I need help with hidesprite in XSE.

In FR I used the Brendan sprite as I am expanding it so Brendan and May are visiting from Hoenn (and they are your cousins) and I have Brendan blocking off Route 1 directly above where Oak stops you and blocked off the right side of the 2-tile-wide passageway into Route 1 with bushes. After you talk to him, he runs off into Route 1 saying he's going to Viridian and disappears once he's off of the screen, but the moment you take another step...

POOF!

He's standing there again. I tried setting flags that weren't already used in the game and everything, but I couldn't get him to stay hidden. Can you fix this?

I'm still trying to learn XSE (I'm mainly hacking Emerald and eventually FRLG as they are the better ones to base on). Does the TM Editor Pro change TMs? Because it doesn't do that for me... it only appears that way on the editor but not on the actual games. I have no idea...

Anyways I'm moving this to ROM hacking HELP. This may be the wrong place to post this.