Lost Pets Thread

RenegadeShroom

Err, well, about four days ago, my cat went outside, and we haven't seen him since. I've tried looking calling him in for dinner (normally he's like a bullet when he gets called for dinner), looking all over the place outside. Before we start going around to peoples houses asking if they've seen him, I'd like to try something else. Of course, he's got a collar, with his number and his name on it, in case anyone sees him. I'm really starting to get worried. The last time he did this, I was in India and he came back after about three days.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

-

EDIT: If anyone wants to use this thread to ask for advice on how to find your own lost pet, feel free to do so.

Edited by RenegadeShroom

Old Ladies still do that....O_O they are diabolical.
I just hope that he didn't sneak into some old lady's basement and accidentlyget locked in there.

Lol i googled how to find a lost cat and it came up with results:

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Lost-Cat

http://www.ehow.com/how_2455_find-lost-cat.html

This is why i like dogs better. xD

Hmm, why didn't I think of googling it? Ah well, it's useful information anyway.

Dogs run away too!

Yeah, well, I doubt it, as he always comes when we call him for food, until now. Thanks for trying to help though!

I've also considered the possibility that he goes round to other cat's places and steals their food. He's a very outdoorsy cat, we usually don't see him outside for more than a minute, at the most.

-

EDIT: Ahh, found him! He was incredibly weak and hungry, he ate enough food for three cats! Makes me think that he really didn't eat much since he was gone. Well, I'm just glad that we got him back, thanks for the help, everyone!

Edited by RenegadeShroom