Help, I Can't Figure out for the Life of me, why are these not legal!

Tamhiel

[HGSSSPRITE][/HGSSSPRITE] I tried using my ARDS to make a Pokemon party code, to alter it to make to Parties (one at a time obviously) One is full of eevee evoltions, and the other a full blown battle party.

Flareon, Glaceon, and Vaporeon Made it onto Revolutions without a hitch, the other three became bad eggs.

Same with the Battle party, the Roserade and the Metagross didn't make it.

I've checked the IV's their adjusted their PID/IV, Altered them so their unique poke balls worked but nothing has worked so far, and I cant find the difference between Flareon and jolteon, or any of the others that made it through, while others didn't.

Id use the legality checker myself but for some reason like a lot of stuff, it hates windows 7 and windows 7 hates it.

Volt the Jolteon (23).pkm

Thorn the Roserade.pkm

Jewel the Espeon (23).pkm

Gaia the Leafeon (23).pkm

Cosmos the Metagross.pkm

Thanks in advance!

Thorn the Roserade.pkm

Jewel the Espeon (23).pkm

Cosmos the Metagross.pkm

First of all the type has to be 1 for non hatched pokemon for PID/IV. Just look at the EV's Jolteon has and tell me that's legal. Or the contest stats. Or the fact that for a pal parked pokemon from soul silver you did not set the 46h to 37. Legal EV's are 510 in total per pokemon, 255 max per stat. I reckon its the same with contest stats. You can learn about correct hex values here.

First of all the type has to be 1 for non hatched pokemon for PID/IV. Just look at the EV's Jolteon has and tell me that's legal. Or the contest stats. Or the fact that for a pal parked pokemon from soul silver you did not set the 46h to 37. Legal EV's are 510 in total per pokemon, 255 max per stat. I reckon its the same with contest stats. You can learn about correct hex values here.

Ok, I get that thats a noob mistake, I had read on the forums somewhere that it cannot exceed 255 in each stat max, I guess they left out the 510 max part. But the PID/IV Type 1 thing doesnt work, I tried that and it failed, as well as some of the ones that did get through arent type 1. All pokemon that have and havent been accepted by revolutions were all 225 in the contest stats.

Thanks though :)

Ok, I get that thats a noob mistake, I had read on the forums somewhere that it cannot exceed 255 in each stat max, I guess they left out the 510 max part. But the PID/IV Type 1 thing doesnt work, I tried that and it failed, as well as some of the ones that did get through arent type 1. All pokemon that have and havent been accepted by revolutions were all 225 in the contest stats.

Thanks though :)

Were the ones that did get trhough that werent type 1 hatched? Because ALL pokemon that are not hatched must be type 1. Oh yeah and one more thing I forgotto mention previously...How the hell are these pal parked pokemon if their hometowns are soul silver? Pal parked pokemon must come from either Kanto, Hoenn or Orre.

Were the ones that did get trhough that werent type 1 hatched? Because ALL pokemon that are not hatched must be type 1. Oh yeah and one more thing I forgotto mention previously...How the hell are these pal parked pokemon if their hometowns are soul silver? Pal parked pokemon must come from either Kanto, Hoenn or Orre.

Hmm, first off This is the first time Ive used this so please be patient with me, Im sure theres a ton of holes in them but I followed the guides on here to the best of my ability.

secondly, I admit it doesnt Make sense, but I can look at my revolutions right now and say the vaporeon got through (despite being a type 2) The flareon and Glaceon were type 1. However there must be something else wrong with the roserade since it IS type 1 and not being let in. Same story with my salamence that I created, type 6 adamant PID/IV and it got in.

Hmm, first off This is the first time Ive used this so please be patient with me, Im sure theres a ton of holes in them but I followed the guides on here to the best of my ability.

secondly, I admit it doesnt Make sense, but I can look at my revolutions right now and say the vaporeon got through (despite being a type 2) The flareon and Glaceon were type 1. However there must be something else wrong with the roserade since it IS type 1 and not being let in. Same story with my salamence that I created, type 6 adamant PID/IV and it got in.

But were the pokemon that got through that were not type 1 hatched?

But were the pokemon that got through that were not type 1 hatched?

If by hatched you mean defined as I hatched them no. I had them as Met at the Pal park at level 55 (they are being generated at level 75) date and everything was specified, no hatching of eggs was had.

If by hatched you mean defined as I hatched them no. I had them as Met at the Pal park at level 55 (they are being generated at level 75) date and everything was specified, no hatching of eggs was had.

Okay, first things first, it may be prudent for you to attach a Pokemon that did get through.

SecondlyI'll remind myself of what is wrong so far:

PID/IV should be 1. I'd like to see these supposed legit Pokemon that made it through, there must be some reason why they worked.

EV's are wrong.

I'm not sure about contest stats since I've never touched them, but it seems impossible to have 255 in all stats and be legal.

46h for pal park must be 37.

All pal parked pokemon have a 86h of00.

Hometown must be from a 3rd gen game to be from pal park.

PID/IV ability number decides ability, for example the PID/IV says your roserade must have natural cure, but you've given it poison point. This flaw only affects pokemon with multiple abilities. The ability number does not matter if the pokemon you desire only has one ability.

Okay, first things first, it may be prudent for you to attach a Pokemon that did get through.

SecondlyI'll remind myself of what is wrong so far:

PID/IV should be 1. I'd like to see these supposed legit Pokemon that made it through, there must be some reason why they worked.

EV's are wrong.

I'm not sure about contest stats since I've never touched them, but it seems impossible to have 255 in all stats and be legal.

46h for pal park must be 37.

All pal parked pokemon have a 86h of00.

Hometown must be from a 3rd gen game to be from pal park.

PID/IV ability number decides ability, for example the PID/IV says your roserade must have natural cure, but you've given it poison point. This flaw only affects pokemon with multiple abilities. The ability number does not matter if the pokemon you desire only has one ability.

Id like to show you them but the PKM files that had them have been edited, Ive been editing them to make them more legal based on what you've told me, for 2 reasons, the sake of keeping all under the same circumstances, and the possiblity that they got through on a fluke, I just want these guys to work and be the best possible pokemon while also legal.

I read that the pokemon with special balls require a code in the 86th slot on soul silver, which is what IM using. Ill switch them all to normal balls to solve the conflict between pal park and the 86th slot ball codes.

Id like to show you them but the PKM files that had them have been edited, Ive been editing them to make them more legal based on what you've told me, for 2 reasons, the sake of keeping all under the same circumstances, and the possiblity that they got through on a fluke, I just want these guys to work and be the best possible pokemon while also legal.

I read that the pokemon with special balls require a code in the 86th slot on soul silver, which is what IM using. Ill switch them all to normal balls to solve the conflict between pal park and the 86th slot ball codes.

Just remeber that 86h isonly relevant to Pokemon caught or bred in HG/SS, Palparked pokemon and pokemon from games before it do not have a value in there(00).

Prophet the Espeon (23).pkm

Thorn the Roserade.pkm

Cosmos the Metagross.pkm

I have completed editing them from what you've told me so far, think these will work? Ive also changed the ones that did work to Type 1 and removed all special balls and replaced them with poke balls so as to not add to the confusion. I have removed all the contest stuff.

Prophet the Espeon (23).pkm

Thorn the Roserade.pkm

Cosmos the Metagross.pkm

[ATTACH]4083[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4084[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4085[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4086[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4087[/ATTACH]

I have completed editing them from what you've told me so far, think these will work? Ive also changed the ones that did work to Type 1 and removed all special balls and replaced them with poke balls so as to not add to the confusion. I have removed all the contest stuff.

Only the Metagross and Roserade have changed. They both are considered legal. If you do to the others what you did to those two then all your team should pass hack checks.