Secret ID AR code for HS acting odd.

redding

Edit:

Meant to say HG(Heart Gold) in title, sorry.

I'm using this code:

94000130 fff30000

b2111880 00000000

da000000 00000086

d6000000 00000088

d2000000 00000000

to find my Secret ID, but when I look on the money amount in my trainer card, it comes out as just: "3"

O.o

Is there something wrong here? Or could I have drawn a Secret ID that was: "00003"?

But.... i tried making a pokesav pokemon with the trainer/secret IDs and it came out as "apparently..."

Your secreit ID can genuinely be 3. However, keep in mind that your Pokemon's trainer name and trainer gender must match your character's as well, not just the IDs. Btw, I suggest using the program in my signature over Pokesav.

I used that same code for HG. I got my SID: 62174.

Later on, after discovering that save files can't be uploaded to a computer for HGSS yet, I uploaded a Platinum file (that had a Sandshrew caught in Union Cave on HG on it). Instead of it having a SID of 62174, it's 31916.

I then decided to test it out. I created a Typhlosion with a SID of 62174. I transferred it back to HG. I battled something, and it gained a "boosted" amount of EXP, meaning it still hadn't originated from my game. I then altered the SID to 31916 and did the same thing. No boosted EXP.

So, I guess the code is just... wrong.