FML

LadyFire

The universe really doesn't want me to play pokemon. None of my computers are able to run both pokesav and ar manager - I lost the copy of diamond that had all my quality pokemon. Now I'm in need of someone who can help me, but I can't find a single place on the internet where someone will pokesav for me. It's getting to the point where I'm willing to pay money, because I'm a good player and practically addicted (In the same way those wow addicts are), and I can't afford a decent laptop. All I have is a stupid netbook without a cd drive, and a game with like 12 hacked guys that I can't add to. lol I'm screwed, I can no longer play competitively.

Does anyone know anyone who can help me?

The universe really doesn't want me to play pokemon. None of my computers are able to run both pokesav and ar manager - I lost the copy of diamond that had all my quality pokemon. Now I'm in need of someone who can help me, but I can't find a single place on the internet where someone will pokesav for me. It's getting to the point where I'm willing to pay money, because I'm a good player and practically addicted (In the same way those wow addicts are), and I can't afford a decent laptop. All I have is a stupid netbook without a cd drive, and a game with like 12 hacked guys that I can't add to. lol I'm screwed, I can no longer play competitively.

Does anyone know anyone who can help me?

Did you ever consider *gasp* playing the actual game? Breeding and stuff?

Also, people here will make stuff in Pokemon Requests if you have a little patience.

Edit: Wecome to PP. I hope you enjoy your stay.

No offense, but I REALLY hate it when people hack a team and go show it off around Wifi treating it as if it were a simulator while I'm playing with regular Pokemon that I breed and train by myself (if I had an euro for every time I encountered a 31-31-31-31-31-31 shiny Latias on Wifi I'd be buying myself my private island right now). I mean, if you were hacking a Pokemon, at least go through the limit boundaries. Good nature? Fine. Perfect IVs across the boards? Possible but still highly unlikely. Perfect Hidden Powers with IVs? Get out! Legendaries with amazing IVs and natures and moves that come from FRLG but somehow originates from DPP? Sigh... Wifi is riddled with Seismic Toss Blisseys... where at least 70% of these people don't know that Seismic Toss comes from FRLG. Everytime I do battle on Wifi and see a whole team of perfect IV'd Pokemon with beneficial Hidden Powers, I go nuts. Sure, I still stay on and battle, but it is unfair for the people who play fairly.

Sorry, it had to come out. Why don't you play around simulators for a while until UnderXRay comes back (he is the main requests handler in this forums)? Please be patient... for he has some stuff going on in his personal life and has over gazillions of people waiting for him to finish up their Pokemon too. He does this all by himself now too. He will be back though, so just wait until then :)

I mean, I could make Pokemon and trade them over... but I do not own the DS (it is my brother's)... so welcome? Simulators do have a lot of people on it... yeah, so what if they're not the same? It's still battling... and is better than nothing.

I'm sorry. The reason i use hacked pokemon is because of those 70 percent of people that do. If everyone hacked it would be a fair playing field. If nintendo didn't make getting pokemon that are up to snuff with the hacks so daunting, I would do it myself. Everything about pokemon is so horrendously luck based. The hax, the random EVs... It annoys me. I spent probably 500 hours making my own pokemon, and got my ass kicked online by hackers. I'm sorry its unfair, and i feel for you, but I'm not gonna lose to people who spend 10 minutes hacking after spending that much time on my game.

When I battle people I ask them whether or not they want to use trained pokemon or hacked ones. But alright, I'll keep looking online and wait for xray.

I'm sorry. The reason i use hacked pokemon is because of those 70 percent of people that do. If everyone hacked it would be a fair playing field. If nintendo didn't make getting pokemon that are up to snuff with the hacks so daunting, I would do it myself. Everything about pokemon is so horrendously luck based. The hax, the random EVs... It annoys me. I spent probably 500 hours making my own pokemon, and got my ass kicked online by hackers. I'm sorry its unfair, and i feel for you, but I'm not gonna lose to people who spend 10 minutes hacking after spending that much time on my game.

When I battle people I ask them whether or not they want to use trained pokemon or hacked ones. But alright, I'll keep looking online and wait for xray.

It's fine. I mean, hacking within the boundaries I'm all right with... as long as they're legal. But yeah, if I get destroyed by people who spent 10 minutes on Pokesav and whatnot and they call it skills, whatever... just let them be... because if you're hacking just to win (speaking about those hackers in general), you know you're not worth much. :]

Hax is just luck that occurs often, and often against me (ask anyone here and they'll tell you how Fortuna despises me so -_-)... which can be minimized but not prevented completely. There will ALWAYS be critical hits or 95% accurate moves like Air Slash missing 8 times in a row allowing the opponent's Salamence to get in 6 DDs and more... can't change consequences unfortunately.

Yeah, welcome aboard then... although "FML" is not really an appropriate title... and get to know more people around this forums. There's more to this game than the elitist competitive metagame... at least that's what I think.

Lol... I'm not hacking just to win. I'm hacking to have any fighting chance in hell of winning. I can beat some hackers with my regular pokemon, but only bad players. When a good player with perfect pokemon who knows the game plays your sub par imperfect pokemon, you are going to lose. Simple as that. Its possible that you may know how to IV breed. But that's a daunting task I don't have time for. I have school and work. I just want a fun online miltiplayer game with little expense and a relatively simplistic way of getting a team. pokemon and pokesav allow me to do that. I already spent enough time, in my opinion, puttering around in a game in which I hate the plot and most of the music. The repetitiveness of it. The only aspects i like are team building and competitive battling. leave breeding and the plot to those to enjoy them, and don't force it on people.

Lol... I'm not hacking just to win. I'm hacking to have any fighting chance in hell of winning. I can beat some hackers with my regular pokemon, but only bad players. When a good player with perfect pokemon who knows the game plays your sub par imperfect pokemon, you are going to lose. Simple as that. Its possible that you may know how to IV breed. But that's a daunting task I don't have time for. I have school and work. I just want a fun online miltiplayer game with little expense and a relatively simplistic way of getting a team. pokemon and pokesav allow me to do that. I already spent enough time, in my opinion, puttering around in a game in which I hate the plot and most of the music. The repetitiveness of it. The only aspects i like are team building and competitive battling. leave breeding and the plot to those to enjoy them, and don't force it on people.

Then use Shoddy Battle.

Not always... I'm prepared for those people who use Smogon sets as well. Frankly I believe it destroys the integrity of the game but I'm always wary of Hidden Power Grass electrics who switch into my Swampert (why else would they go in then?) and try my best to play regularly. Sure, I won't be using Hidden Power or legendaries... but I'm sure there are ways to enjoy the game without cheating through. There definitely is a way to win without running perfect stats, that I can tell you. I've won many battles... without cheating and lost some... fair and square.

School and work... yeah same here. I think that's most of us. But then again, I don't know if we have time to play Pokemon then.

And I certainly don't enjoy breeding... it's long and tedious... and getting good IVs/natures is hard... and EV training takes quite a lot of time, but there are ways to speed it up. Nor does my Ninetales want to breed with a reindeer to get baby foxes with the ability to put people to sleep 60% of the time or fire Energy Balls...

Have fun with your game then...

• 1 month later...