SoulSliverSav converting help?

Nero Homarus

I am currently using an EMS NDS Adaptor to extract sav files from my game. It's worked like a charm up till this point (IE, me buying SoulSilver). When I previously copied the saves from my copy of Diamond, they came out as 512 Kb sav files with no issue. I could pop them right into Pokesav, make changes, and pop them back on the cart with no hitches. However, I extracted the save from my new copy of SoulSilver, the other day, to see if I couldn't pop a few of my old teammates onto the game without the hassle of trading. However, the extracted saves and could not load them into the HGSS version of Pokesav. Upon further examination, I discovered that they were 1 MB in size, and Pokesave only supports 512k or 258k raw sav files.

Is there any way to convert them into a format I can edit?

It might also be worth nothing that Shuny's save converter gives me the following message when I attempt to do anything with the save I extracted:

"Array ( [fichierDeSauvegarde] => Array ( [name] => PokemonSoulSilver2.sav [type] => [tmp_name] => [error] => 2 => 0 ) ) Error: The file upload has failed.

DEBUG :1"

Edited by Nero Homarus
Additional information