PokeSav HG/SS Locations

JCizzle

I noticed in the HG/SS Pokesav, the locations you can choose from for where you met the pokemon or whatever only has Sinnoh places. Can who ever creates the PokeSav fix that because if I wanna make a pokemon on PokeSav for my HG version, I would need to put a place thats in Johto not Sinnoh

regardless of whether they change the locations or not its still useful to know these values

if you want a pokesav pokemon to pass the legality checker you need too know them/ input them correctly

the guide there shouldnt be too complicated unless you didnt read it and were intimidated by the colors

haha the colors dont bother me, i think the colors help its just i dont understand how to work it and i get it helps pass that thing for hacks but i just wanna be able to choose the locations but ill keep reading it until i get it i guess

i'll try to explain this simpler

if they update the locations to correspond with HG/SS you will still need to input the values

this is because when platinum was made the developers just added the new values to an already existing area, ie: Faraway Place

and since HG/SS use the same system for values as platinum the locations list was updated in the same way

it was much simpler for them to just add the values there instead of doing a complete overhaul of the locations directly

but it makes hacking the game successfully a truly formidable endeavor

oo ok i see now.. this thing is still to complicated i dont get how to figure out the hex values, im trying to create an Extremespeed Dragonite and i dont know how to find out what the hex values would be and i dont think he mentioned all of them in the guide

alright :]

on the top of the first post of that thread is a link to a hexadecimal converter

the locations on pokesav have numerical values which you put in the decimal part of the converter

which then spits out the hex value

• 1 month later...

As far as i can tell, this doesn't actually give a way to input the locations for HGSS,

for example if i want my egg to hatch in goldenrod there is no way to set it so it did!!!

Also all the hex values you've given do is overcomplicate something that it very simple, all you have to do is write down what and where in the boxes in pokesav, the hex values are done for you!!