A Few Simple Pokesav Related Questions for HG Codes

Tundra_Blitz

Topic title, it's all simple stuff, but my computer is rather slow at the moment... It'd be much faster (and probably more productive) to just post it here since almost anyone can answer it. So here I go...

1) What's the official code for AR to get US Heart Gold to work (the first code needed to make AR work with my game)

1a) I heard the HG/SS Pokesav doesn't work with the US version, is that true? I haven't tried it out, but people make it sound like it's problematic...

2) What's the code needed for finding the secret ID number?

3) What's the hex values that need to be edited to make a legit hatched pokemon in Heart Gold? I know there's a topic somewhere, but I don't know what to put for the egg revived bit, and my explorer freezes when I use the search function.

3a) What're the hex values needed to make it seem like I got a Chikorita from Elm?

4) Will the hacked pokemon pass the legit test (the one found on this site) even though it's from a newer game? (Like will it recognize that everything is as it should be?)

That's about all... Not much, I know. >_<;

1) IPKE-4DFFBF91

1a) Pokesav works for HG/SS. the locations haven't been updated yet but it shouldnt matter

2)

94000130 FFF30000

B2111880 00000000

DA000000 00000086

D6000000 00000088

D2000000 00000000

start+select cash turns into id

3)check this thread: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?218-~Guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-Values~

4)yes if you just make it a hatched pokemon or an egg it should pass the test

1a) I heard the HG/SS Pokesav doesn't work with the US version, is that true? I haven't tried it out, but people make it sound like it's problematic...

I think this is the case. However, my program does work, at least for generating AR codes.

Edit: Oh, I guess Pokesav does work. It wouldn't hurt to take a look at what I've created though!

2) What's the code needed for finding the secret ID number?

It's in one of the 500 AR threads here. I don't know exactly where though.

Edit: ...Dahon got that already too

I couldn't give a definitive answer on the rest of your questions. Regarding perfectly legitimate Pokemon, however, my program should let you modify everything that's needed to do it. I just don't have the information on exactly what needs to be set.