Help getting Pokesav saves onto my HeartGold.

JustAGuy

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place or has been asked before. I'm new and this looks right to me.

I recently bought HeartGold and downloaded the latest Pokesav for HGSS and I cannot seem to get the codes to work (I'm using an Action Replay DS by the way). I tried putting the code on as is, I tried changing the Game ID in the XML file to correspond with the US version of HeartGold, I tried adding the code as a New Code onto the existing HeartGold codelist from CodeJunkies and nothing is working. My party pokemon remain 6 level 3 Pidgeys. Could someone explain exactly how to put the Action Replay codes on the Action Replay and then get them to work in the game so I can see if I'm doing anything wrong? Or even is there an alternative method to getting the Pokesav pokemon on the game?

On a side note, will the Pokemon Legality Checker work for Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5?

Ugh, I know what you mean. I'm trying to get a light ball on my SoulSilver but the savs wont work. I tried item, party pokemon, and storage pokemon savs and NONE worked. They work for Platinum just fine. I think I read somewhere its for JAPANESE games, not ENGLISH.

Could someone explain exactly how to put the Action Replay codes on the Action Replay and then get them to work in the game so I can see if I'm doing anything wrong? Or even is there an alternative method to getting the Pokesav pokemon on the game?

On a side note, will the Pokemon Legality Checker work for Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5?

Chances are even if you're doing it right, it still won't work. and yeah .net3.5 is fine.

Haha yeah. I'm starting to think it might be easier to just make my pokemon in the D/P pokesav and trade them over...
Definately easier, D/P works fine and you'll have your team before you get any sort of helpful response here. =/