PKHeX Ideas

Hughgamer14

I have 4 PKHeX ideas.

The first one is being able to move your character from it's current position. this would be fun to do.

The second one is being able to edit the previously on this adventure in Pokemon firered leafgreen.

The 3rd one is Being able to edit the pokedex entries of pokemon, I understand this would be hard but I would appreciate it if you could try. It would be fun to make mewtwo's entry be: This pokemon is the weakest of them all. it's best move is splash.

And last but not least. to make the shiny pokemon appear in the edited pokedex as well.

I hope you can do these some time. Thanks in advance!.

1 hour ago, Hughgamer14 said:

The first one is being able to move your character from it's current position. this would be fun to do.

Depending on the game you’re playing, you’re already able to modify coordinates with PKHeX.

The second one is being able to edit the previously on this adventure in Pokemon firered leafgreen.

Someone is going to need to research and document this. And then code it to implement it. I am assuming this may not be worth the devs’ time, however I imagine you could whip it up into a plugin.

The 3rd one is Being able to edit the pokedex entries of pokemon, I understand this would be hard but I would appreciate it if you could try. It would be fun to make mewtwo's entry be: This pokemon is the weakest of them all. it's best move is splash.

This requires ROM editing. PKHeX is a save editor, not a ROM editor.

And last but not least. to make the shiny pokemon appear in the edited pokedex as well.

if it’s a game that doesn’t already support shinies in the pokedex, then it’s something that’ll require ROM editing.
If the game already supports having shinies viewed and shown in the Pokedex, then PKHeX already supports that.

For example, if you’re thinking FRLG, then that functionality isn’t in the base game and would require ROM editing