Lost my Pokemon Home Mystery Starters!

Home gifts generates within Home with a valid Tracker. You can not spoof a valid Home tracker.

Hence, you can not generate a legal Home gift.

Sure, you can generate the mons in PKHeX with no tracker, and make Home to give a tracker to them upon depositing, but that may be detectable by the servers if they bother to check.

2 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

Home gifts generates within Home with a valid Tracker. You can not spoof a valid Home tracker.

Hence, you can not generate a legal Home gift.

Sure, you can generate the mons in PKHeX with no tracker, and make Home to give a tracker to them upon depositing, but that may be detectable by the servers if they bother to check.

So would it be best to try with a second account do you think?

8 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

As said, you can not spoof HOME/GO mons (or any server side originated Pokèmon) to be legal.

Home is the only way to get them legal.

Sorry, im really new to this. Can you explain how these work then as i thought i would be able to use these to replace my lost starters? Would i just put them into PKHeX without the trackers and then i would transfer them to HOME?

i just want the Bios to say that the came from HOME and have my OT on them also

Edited by KitoKat_024

30 minutes ago, KitoKat_024 said:

Sorry, im really new to this. Can you explain how these work then as i thought i would be able to use these to replace my lost starters? Would i just put them into PKHeX without the trackers and then i would transfer them to HOME?

As you were already said, you can do what you described, but the Pokémon would have an invalid Tracker. The tracker should be assigned by Home upon the Gift generation, not during a deposit from a game. Since the tracker can __track__ every movements/edits to the Pokémon, it can be recognizable that your Pokémon hasn't been originated within Home.

Up to you to decide wheter to do it or not. If you want a legal Pokèmon, then you have to create another Home account and redeem the gift in there.