Create Marshadow from PoGo

Samus

Hi,

I have a problem for finish to create a legit Marshadow from PoGo. The problem is in OT/Misc tab.

I use thise file like base and I make some modifications, but get alerts...

I try to make it like if I had catch it on my PoGo account, so I have check with legal Pokemon from my account PoGo on Home.

When I transfer a Pokemon from PoGo to Home, it get

- OT from Home (Samus)

- TID : I don't know if it's the one from PoGo or Home, but all my Pokemon get 409482

- Language : FRA (but on PkHex it's FRE)

So, I don't know if transfered Pokemon from PoGo to Home are considered like "traded Pokemon", but here are my questions

- What mean OT and HT in "Current Handler" ?

- I have this alerts. What's wrong ?

image.png.51f3779026c98d1451ce92122fbcd72a.png

- What I need to do for generate Marshadow like my other legal Pokemon from PoGo, so with Samus as OT and 409482 as PID and FRA language ?

Thanks for your help ! 

Edited by Samus

Use the encounter database.

You cannot create legal Pokémon from scratch from GO as they would be lacking a legitimate HOME tracker. Read the stickied thread regarding HOME trackers.

The OT cannot be the handler for any GO mon because they are not the OT; they are a different trainer handling the Pokémon. Your SWSH trainer is not your GO trainer data.

20 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Use the encounter database.

You cannot create legal Pokémon from scratch from GO as they would be lacking a legitimate HOME tracker. Read the stickied thread regarding HOME trackers.

The OT cannot be the handler for any GO mon because they are not the OT; they are a different trainer handling the Pokémon. Your SWSH trainer is not your GO trainer data.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I have some questions

- What mean OT and HT in "Current Handler" ? What is the difference between them ?

- My IGN in Sw/Sh is Samus. My IGN in PoGo is GrimmJow. What I need to write in 2 cells ?

- How can I determinate the legal value of HOME Tracker with my wanted settings ?

Edit : In fact, Tiffany (link with Marshadow from Go) succes to create it legit. I just need to change some of settings. But how ?

Edited by Samus

Original Trainer, Latest Handled (not OT) = HT, Current Handler = which of the two currently possesses the Pokemon. 

The OT would be the GO trainer, the HT would be the save file. 

You cannot fake a HOME Tracker. Read the stickied message in the PKHeX subforum.

Again, you cannot create legal GO Pokemon because you cannot fake a HOME tracker.

43 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Original Trainer, Latest Handled (not OT) = HT, Current Handler = which of the two currently possesses the Pokemon. 

The OT would be the GO trainer, the HT would be the save file. 

You cannot fake a HOME Tracker. Read the stickied message in the PKHeX subforum.

Again, you cannot create legal GO Pokemon because you cannot fake a HOME tracker.

Is this PkHex change ? Cause in the past, players have already helped me by reconstruct Pokemon from PoGo (Jirachi, Genesect, Diancie...).

All with a Home Tracker at 0. And all these Pokémon are currently on Home without problem.

So if in the past players were able to generate Pokemon with a PoGo origin, why not now?

Even more specific case: If you checked Tiffany's file (in my first post), she managed to create Marshadow from PoGo without alert. I would like to do the same. How ?

11 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

They were never legal. PKHeX was updated over a year ago to make HOME Tracker checking Opt-Out rather than Opt-In.

The linked file is from someone's GO account, meaning, they did not generate it.

But they are legit. That's all I want.

Btw, I have on my Home reals Pokemons from PoGo, and the OD isn't the IGN from PoGo (GrimmJow) but the IGN from Home (Samus).

That's not a fake cause I have tested with legal Pokemon transfered.

So, when you transfer a Pokemon from PoGo to Home, the OD is the one from Home.

Without the problem of PoGo origin, why I have this alerts ?

image.png.6a396e67fb04ef54a39850b440ddfd94.png

Edited by Samus

For the last time, you CANNOT make legal Pokemon from GO/HOME. They must have originated from HOME, and the official server knows you injected the data. It'll never be legal, and it will never be legitimate. 

The messages mean what they say. You do not have a save file loaded, so the current save file Trainer Name is PKHeX. Not Samus. It is expecting the HT to be PKHeX, because the current handler of the Pokemon must be the save file.

For the OT, sure, whatever.

I'll repeat: use the encounter database to generate data from scratch, but you'll never get anything legal from a GO encounter because you NEED a HOME tracker to be legal 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

For the last time, you CANNOT make legal Pokemon from GO/HOME. They must have originated from HOME, and the official server knows you injected the data. It'll never be legal, and it will never be legitimate. 

The messages mean what they say. You do not have a save file loaded, so the current save file Trainer Name is PKHeX. Not Samus. It is expecting the HT to be PKHeX, because the current handler of the Pokemon must be the save file.

For the OT, sure, whatever.

I'll repeat: use the encounter database to generate data from scratch, but you'll never get anything legal from a GO encounter because you NEED a HOME tracker to be legal 

I'm french, sorry if I don't understand all.
But I'll repeat too : I have 3 Pokemons generated with PkHex like they come from PoGo. Look

image.thumb.png.8301e76ee04e30edc40adbb892178f2f.png

It was created in june 2023. So, is it possible again now for a Marshadow ? 
I don't ask if it's legal, legit or other. I ask if it's still possible ?

And if no, why changing that ?

"The messages mean what they say"... As I said, I'm french, and english or french version of PkHex isn't clear about why alerts and how fix them...

So I still have this questions

- Invalid OT : Trash Bytes should be cleard . What is trash bytes ? What is wrong with OT ?

image.png.f061d533918f7a04979c8dce2a2e6f65.png

Thanks

Edited by Samus