pkhex wont open some saves anymore

ok so today i tried to revist my old pokemon saves on my phone which led me to downloading the newer version of pkhex but for some reason they wont load on pkhex i tried the older version too still didnt work. and i explored further to find even my old saves on my computer wont load except for my gameboy saves but anything from like a DS to 3DS  {pokemon games on my phone also wont load}  if pokemon save wouldnt load at all awhile back i could just change the end of it renaming it from like heres an example .nds to .sav and it would open i do it now and nothing its either too big of a file or just wont connect its been a few months so i tried to refresh myself on how to use pkhex all over again but nothing the games themselves work fine the saves load just not to pkhex which is a problem if i wanna edit something or figure out what i already did in some of my old games

what im trying to find is a way to put all my files back to normal so they work with pkhex  or at least an edit i can do each time i need to use it

im completely lost and could use some help if anyone could help me identify the problem or figure out if i just needa download some new software i dont know about id appreiciate the help! if anymore saves need to be uploaded to help idenitfy the problem ill do it as soon as i can! sorry if i didnt explain this well will get into more detail as i go through the problem 

in simple terms of whats wrong

Pkhex wont load my save files whether i change the end to .sav nothing seems to work it either says the file is too big or just wont load

the saves on my phone arent being compatible anymore when they use to be example like emerald and leaf green even though they load on pc except for Soulsilver

all pokemon game saves from DS to 3DS wont load anymore either

the games themselves work completely fine but pkhex wont read any of them 

upload file order and what works and doesnt

imput file is too large for some reason {way to fix?}

Emerald works fine with pkhex from pc the phone version doesnt

Platinum wont load from pc

Black wont load from pc 

soulsilver from phone retroarch wont load

emerald from phone retroarch wont load

Pokemon - Emerald Version (USA, Europe).sav

ROMs removed. Only upload save files.

Save in-game, and do not use save states to archive your game progress.

If other save file editors (like PokeGen) do not open them, then it is not an issue with the editors, it is an issue with your emulator/usage resulting in incorrect/improperly formatted save data.

Emulators that handle save data differently (like changing the file size by appending a footer, or compressing the data) do not get recognized by editors that lack handling for that; oftentimes, an emulator doing strange things isn't something a save editor should be responsible to handle. If programs don't get updated to handle the weird emulator formats, then you must convert them to the standard format prior to using the editor in question.

Resolved it save files all work and connect with pkhex just werent in the normal location and since i have 3 difference files for 3ds saves and DS saves GBA so i had to move them wasnt uploading the correct files since it had been a few months and they werent in the normal locations and the phone saves what i started with where in a completely different location ive now got quick access to all my saves in one