Journey across america/ageto celebi Gen 3

I'm trying to generate a Celebi on pkhex that is 

HP: 31
ATK: X
DEF: 31
SP.ATK: 31
SP.DEF: 31
SPD: 31

however I'm having trouble finding valid PIDs. I've heard that for the journey across america celebi, it uses reverse method 1 and limited seeds. It also generates its data off the first frame of those seeds. Is there a list of seeds for journey across america celebi? 

Also for OT gender, I heard that pkhex doesn't check for this, but is there a way to find out what the OT gender is supposed to be? From my limited understanding there seems to be a relationship between the PID and OT gender.

BACD-R means there are only 2^16 seeds (0000-FFFF) possible. Obtaining the IVs you requested is 2^25 odds. No surprise you can't find anything, because there aren't any seeds that give you good results. 

Pretty sure OT Gender is the recipient gender, hence why it's not flagging.

• Time Gear 1

Please try to understand the limited amount of seeds and the statistical odds to get specific requests. 

3 flawless IVs is 2^5^3, which is 2^15. 2^16/2^15 is approximately 2 results are expected to have 3IV.

Choose a less limited encounter (like Japanese AGETO celebi, which is CXD type, or a Gen4 wobdercard) if IVs are a must.

On 7/29/2024 at 11:54 AM, S720z said:

I'm trying to generate a Celebi on pkhex that is 

HP: 31
ATK: X
DEF: 31
SP.ATK: 31
SP.DEF: 31
SPD: 31

however I'm having trouble finding valid PIDs. I've heard that for the journey across america celebi, it uses reverse method 1 and limited seeds. It also generates its data off the first frame of those seeds. Is there a list of seeds for journey across america celebi? 

Also for OT gender, I heard that pkhex doesn't check for this, but is there a way to find out what the OT gender is supposed to be? From my limited understanding there seems to be a relationship between the PID and OT gender.

Here you have

CELEBI Journey Across America

PID: 85DF64C5 Type BACD_R PSV:7203

Level: 70

TID: 00010

SID: 00000

OT: 10 ANIV

Origin Seed: 00004CA6

IV´s

HP:   31

Atk:  31

Def:  29