Help regarding transferring mons

need help. I need to know how to add Pokemon from Soulsilver to Ultra moon. as well as how to get legendaries from the mirror versions. I think it was explained once before but I had issues with it. hopefully, lime'll ork better... if I can get it to work...

Edited by theSLAYER

11 hours ago, Ghostface90 said:

how to add Pokemon from Soulsilver to Ultra moon

Open 2 windows of PKHeX, one load SS save, another load UM save, then drag the one from SS save into UM.

well as how to get legendaries from the mirror versions

Just use encounter database to inject them. Else play the save (before you encountered the legendary) in the mirror version. For that, I recommend you change your TID, SID, and OT, to prevent any same OT details but different game recognition in PKHeX and HOME.

Lastly, don’t ask for help in an unrelated topic. I’ve split your post out.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Open 2 windows of PKHeX, one load SS save, another load UM save, then drag the one from SS save into UM.

Just use encounter database to inject them. Else play the save (before you encountered the legendary) in the mirror version. For that, I recommend you change your TID, SID, and OT, to prevent any same OT details but different game recognition in PKHeX and HOME.

I was tired and didn't feel like writing a new topic.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

and now that I remember, the person who originally helped me had Popeye has their avatar.